EPAM Senior Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EPAM Senior Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at EPAM

3.5

Senior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EPAM in July 2016.

Interview

HR called me and asked me all behavioral questions. Prepare for all regular questions. Then she schedule technical interview. I was giving interview for their NJ location, but technical interviewer from west coast. He went to too much details about java. If i don't know answer, he would help me little. It was nice experience.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral question
    Design class for workshop which has motorboat, sale boat and motorbike
    Final, finally, finalize.
    When finally doesn't execute?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EPAM

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EPAM (Istanbul (Turkey)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was good experince. Several technical questions and two online coding exercise. Average difficulty questions i have been asked. Later there was online coding challing average diffuculty. There was an offline coding challenge to, they wanted "production ready" code , documentation, testing etc though the problem was fairly easy. There was no time limit for offline code challange. I got quick response and interviewed with hiring manager.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EPAM.

Interview

Interview was online. First there were problems with connection but overall process was ok. Interviewer was professional and nice. It took 1 and half hour. Questions were asked about java core, Spring, SQL, Hibernate.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Interview

First I had a discussion with HR, who told be about options in EPAM.
    A small piece of interview was on English to understand how ready I am for US.
    Then I had technical interview on Skype where tech specialist asked questions about my experience and some theory.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EPAM in September 2014.

Interview

I am a senior developer. I was contacted through linked in by an epam hr. She had some general discussion on technology as in what technologies i know and work on. Whether i know scala etc, and what are the challenging tasks and assignments i have done in my past career. She also discusses about the recruitment process, that i will have 2 rounds of interview, one with the technical staff, and the other with recruitment manager.
    The technical interview by some senior guy in epam consists of some basic java concepts such as SOLID, encapsulation, polymorphism etc. The interview as on skype, and the interviewer was more focussed on coding, he asked me to write code that he was monitoring online.
    Some code on polymorphism, sorting, prime number.
    The second round was more process oriented with few technical questions on architecture like what is the possible architecture of skype. He was more focussed on agile. I was also given a exercise after the interview, where i was asked to write a junit test suite demonstrating Test Driven Development. The program logic was pretty complex. I did it and submitted to epam.
    Now i am waiting for the interview plus exercise feedback.
    Next i need to prepare myself for salary negotiation.

Finger crossed.

Vivek

Interview Questions

• Difference between coupling and cohesion, and asynchronous and synchronous method. They somehow did not clicked with me during interview.
      Also different approaches to the architecture of skype was also complex   Answer Question

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EPAM (Kraków (Poland)).

Interview

First HR department contacted with me and gave me information about Poland and EPAM then asked me if i want to work with them, then a technical interview is arranged with an EPAM software engineer. The interview was about computer science and Java language in general, also they gave me two problems to solve in 1 minute, one question was about multithreading and second question was about a recursive function.

Interview Questions

• in java how is hash calculated, and the problem about a recursive function   Answer Question