EPAM Senior QA Automation Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EPAM Senior QA Automation Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at EPAM

Senior QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at EPAM (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

There was written test, day after completing HR informed me stating change in pattern and I need to take the exam again. Worst ever experience, HR did not even had time to greet candidates, Security team conducted written test.Pleas stay away from such a stupidious process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EPAM

Senior QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EPAM (Pune (India)).

Interview

Got call directly from company HR. It was scheduled on Saturday at specific timeslot. There were limited candidates. I had my first round on that day. It was full of technical questions. Some programs to write. Java questions. (Not a typical what is override and overload type) . Then there was techno-maneger round too many questions but were relevant to my work. Then HR round. And got offer letter. Every round was quality round not quantity.

Senior QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gdańsk (Poland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EPAM (Gdańsk (Poland)) in June 2019.

Interview

Recruiting process consisted of Skype interview with HR, technical interview with senior engineers who asked me about core Java, web and rest api automation. Interviewers were polite and friendly and definitely it was not a hard to pass it. Final interview was held by lead QA in terms of project screening, some decision making questions etc.
    Offer has been provided soon with quite attractive salary. Unfortunately I could not accept it due to an enormous number of negative feedbacks about the way company works , it's vendor model. That's was frustrating since the project was challenging.