EPAM Senior Software Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EPAM Senior Software Test Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at EPAM

3.5

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EPAM in February 2017.

Interview

Horribble...People from Belarus taking interviews for USA candidate..why?no technical people or trust on USA employees? Recruiters are also not aware of co-ordintation..2-4 interviews stretched along almost 2 month timeperiod with no result.1st interview was screening with recruiter then another recruiter after 3-4 days talk about same thing..then 1 week after technical interview scheduled with belarus interviewer..cancelled last minute due to interviewer availabilty...rescheduled interview with same interviewer after 15 days..same scene..last minute cancellation due to interviewer emergency..what the hell...testing my patience..finally techinical interview happened..moderate interview and Guy from Belarus was cool..I cleared interview..next round of interview with project manager..took another 15 days..this guy seem not too much intersted in talking..after a week Got call from recruiter that they are going with another candidate..and proposing me for another role & different location..but no response ever since..

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EPAM

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at EPAM (Zürich (Switzerland)) in August 2017.

Interview

I had 3 interview rounds. The first one was a simple screening call, with general info about the position. The second one was a technical interview (video call), asking about my experience, writing some small sample programs, general testing process questions, and questions about testing frmeworks. The third interview was a motivational interview (phone call), why do I want to work there, etc Also they described the general environment how things work at the company.

If I passed the 3rd interview, there would have been a last one, with the customer too (where the actual work would have been). After the 3rd interview however I never heard back from the company.

Interview Questions

• Write a method to output the Fibonacci sequence.   1 Answer

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EPAM (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

They have called and scheduled the interview date as per my convenient time. Interview happened on skype. Two people were taking the interview. It took around 1 hour for the process to complete.

Interview Questions

• They have covered almost all the aspects you can think of. Starting from Java, SQL, Linux, Test Management, Test Concepts, Agile process etc.   Answer Question

Senior Software Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EPAM (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

it is very hard first 3 rounds of technical 1 round of hr 1 round with the manager
    but they will reply back very late
    they thing they are the smartest people in the world and no one is like them
    very waist company dont attend the interviews