EPAM Senior Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EPAM Senior Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at EPAM

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg (Russia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EPAM (Saint Petersburg (Russia)) in November 2017.

Interview

1. Short interview with HR. They checked my english level and asked why I want to join EPAM.
2. Technical interview that took around 4 hours. Topics covered
- Linux and it internals
- Relational databases and it internals
- Networking
- Troubleshooting and performance tuning
- CMF tool (Ansible) and what I used for job orchestration
- Virtualization & Containerisation

Interview Questions

• - Linux and it internals
    - Relational databases and it internals
    - Networking
    - Troubleshooting and performance tuning
    - CMF tool (Ansible) and what I used for job orchestration
    - Virtualization & Containerisation   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EPAM

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Málaga (Spain)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at EPAM (Málaga (Spain)) in January 2019.

Interview

The interviewing and hiring process was conducted in a very professional and transparent way. The position I was applying for was well specified and most of the interviewing process was carried out on the company's own interview platform which worked flawlessly, even from a tablet.
    The interviewers were very experienced technicians and a manager with a noticeable experience in interviewing and assessing candidates efficiently and fairly.
    Questions would be tailored on the fly to match my responses and dig deeper in areas where additional responses were needed. Answers which where generic, stating that I hadn't touched that specific technology for a while and would have to look up the specifics were received well.

Interview Questions

• General questions about Unix, Networking, etc..   1 Answer
    • Knowledge about docker-compose   1 Answer

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minsk (Belarus)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EPAM (Minsk (Belarus)) in November 2011.

Interview

Get to EPAM via students lab. Interview for a project was in two parts. First tested my technical background, second - tested my soft skills (English, troubleshooting). When I was choosen to the lab in EPAM I was interviewed two tilmes by HR and by technical expert.

Interview Questions

• What you gonna do when the datacenter your application hosted on is down?   Answer Question