EPIQ Systems Interview Questions in Beaverton, OR | Glassdoor

2.6

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

QA Engineer Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EPIQ Systems (Beaverton, OR) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview never happened. Incompetent people who did not dhow up at work on the day of the first interview.

Epiq Systems is by far the most inept organization I have ever encountered. They have no consideration whatsoever about wasting peoples' time. Their handling of my interview is both irresponsible and inexcusable.

Interview Questions

• First stage - I was in the lobby at the prescribed time. However the manager did not bother coming to work that day
      Second Stage - Interview was rescheduled for the following week. The night before I received a text message from the recruiter telling me that they had extended an offer so all other interviews were now cancelled.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at EPIQ Systems (Beaverton, OR) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was easy and not technical based. It was more of a behavioral interview and the process took more than 2 weeks. I applied through staffing firm and got the interview in 2 days but it took them more than 3 weeks to give me an answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EPIQ Systems (Beaverton, OR) in December 2016.

Interview

It was very informative interview process and the hiring manager was very precise in describing the job role. I felt like I had most of my questions answered by the time the interview was over.

Interview Questions

• Can I work independently or do I only work well when in a team setting.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EPIQ Systems (Beaverton, OR) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a down to earth experience. The managers clearly knew what they wanted and didn't try any tricks. Questions were in direct relation to the position being applied for.

Interview Questions

• Name one challenge you experienced in a previous project and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EPIQ Systems (Beaverton, OR) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a standard phone interview, which they had to reschedule twice. That was the only issue, otherwise the hiring manager was very knowledgeable about his aspect of the overall business and did a good job explaining it to me. Other than that, the questions were standard, and didn't really delve into anything that wasn't apparent on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Which type of data visualization / reporting tool did I prefer and why?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EPIQ Systems (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

A couple 30 min phone interviews with HR and management, and a couple of 30 min onsite interviews with management. Huge emphasis on hierarchy, that even interview feedback was directed through other people.

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EPIQ Systems (Beaverton, OR) in February 2011.

Interview

Initially interviewed with and took a position with another department though a temp agency. Then, interviewed with the Project Director who came off as somewhat condescending and disinterested in my candidacy. Despite this, was offered the position.

Negotiation

Nonexistent. Tried negotiating salary but was denied.