EQRx Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 23 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at EQRx

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EQRx (Boston, MA) in Feb 2022

Interview

Typical recruiter to hiring manager to multiple 1 on 1 interviews (never made it that far). Be *warned* - this company sets up interviews to *steal your ideas* and get intel

Interview Questions
  • How did you approach this at your current job?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

EQRx

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at EQRx in Jan 2022

Interview

The interview process is extremely well structured, and the recruiter sets clear expectations and commits to them. Furthermore, the team is friendly and knowledgeable, putting the focus on what would you be able to add to the team. The process took 2 months (Christmas break in the middle): - Interview with HR - Interview with the Technical Director - Interview with a team member - Interviews with 4 different teams across the company Throughout the interview process, I became more enthusiastic about this company just by how inspiring the interviewers were.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EQRx

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EQRx in Dec 2021

Interview

Very well organized and the recruiter kept in touch with me through it all. I met with HR first, then the hiring manager, then 3 others. The process took several weeks but it was over a holiday so I think that's part of why it was so long.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EQRx

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EQRx in Sep 2021

Interview

Applied, HR reached out, did an interview with the hiring person. was told they'd be in touch. Followed up with HR 3 times, radio silence. Saw the job posted again 5 months later. Never reached out. Ghosting people is just poor form.

Interview Questions
  • Great conversation. Was told I was moving on to the next step of a panel interview. Then completely ghosted.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EQRx (Boston, MA) in Jul 2021

Interview

It is rare that you meet with 7 different team members and feel that you had a connection with all. Terrific process and felt like they were truly interested in me and the value I would bring to the organization. So excited that I get to be part of this game changing mission !!

1 person found this interview helpful

EQRx

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EQRx in May 2021

Interview

I think I had a pretty standard experience. A phone interview with the HR person and then a Zoom interview with the hiring manager. Everyone was pretty nice and enthusiastic. It would be nice if they at least sent a rejection email.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell me about yourself Q: Describe a project that you've worked on from beginning to end
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EQRx (Boston, MA) in May 2021

Interview

Interview was easy, thorough and everyone were respectful. The process was simple. I met some very nice individuals. I heard back from them without much delay. The offer was higher than other offers abd in par with my experience and expectations

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belmont, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EQRx (Belmont, MA)

Interview

Had initial discussion with HR who indicated significant interest and follow up. But since then totally disappeared. Ghosted. No responses to follow up emails indicating whether they were still interested or not. Just complete black hole.

7 people found this interview helpful

EQRx

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EQRx in Feb 2021

Interview

I was rejected by an HR person during the preliminary hiring screen; it was a job I was obviously qualified for, but it became clear to me during the conversation that it was also a job I definitely didn't want and some of my boredom maybe came across. What the company seemed to do on paper -- develop new drugs -- and what the company actually did, or what I gathered from the interview -- use large amounts of capital as a lever to buy up existing drug trials from companies that didn't have the same risk appetite -- just really didn't align, and what at least it sounded to me like they were doing was definitely nothing I was interested in.

Interview Questions
  • As I recall, just generic questions about my background. Nothing technical.
4 people found this interview helpful

EQRx

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at EQRx

Interview

Everyone was highly professional, welcoming, and most importantly humble given the current COVID circumstances. The recruiting team was highly communicative throughout the entire process, provided upcoming check points and even explained reasons for minor delays. While there is always room for improvement, the team has done a good job to nail down the process from various angles and asked for feedback on how the process can be improved. I think the continuous improvement mindset is a solid foundation.

Interview Questions
  • I interviewed with 5 people spread over couple days within the same week and followed up with the hiring manager. With the exception of 1 interviewer who was new to the team, seemed unprepared and did not understand the purpose of my role, to whom I explained to add clarity, everyone else was truly engaged and curious to know what value I bring in based on my experience and how can I be of help to help achieve company’s mission. The question(s) generally followed the trend on how would you do it different from your past. I felt it was encouraging that they were challenging me and willing to seek risk taking paths. On my end, I got excited to work for a progressive company after my interview was over.
  • 1. Would you be willing to roll up your sleeves and drive?
  • 2. Can you provide examples on how would you challenge the norm?
2 people found this interview helpful