EQT Corporation Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EQT Corporation Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at EQT Corporation

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EQT Corporation (State College, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

A group of 3 came to my college to host interviews. They took turns asking standard interview questions but were also very interested in learning about the candidates outside of work such as what you do in your free time and if you have any hobbies, etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EQT Corporation

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at EQT Corporation.

Interview

Through my school. They held a information session and then the next day was interviews.

Interview Questions

• Nothing very tough, just asked about background and explained company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EQT Corporation in September 2014.

Interview

Interview mostly focused on reviewing my resume and background experience. Interview was acquired through campus recruiting event. Overall positive and laid back experience. Interview included many general questions as well that allowed me to expand on my experiences/goals.

Interview Questions

• What do you think your greatest strength and weakness are? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question