EQT Corporation Project Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksburg, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EQT Corporation (Clarksburg, WV).

Interview

I was out of state so when I was called to fly in for a relatively entry-level role I was pleasantly surprised. Got into Pittsburgh, had the interview the next morning.

I was a bit surprised at the briefness of the interview (~1 hour) and that it started about 10 minutes later than scheduled (I was the first of the day). Once inside the conference room, it was 2 project managers, the department head, and 1 HR representative. Overall the conversation was really smooth and I felt at ease right away. They tried to make it informal and just get a better idea of me as a person and how I might fit into that role. They kept emphasizing it was a entry-level role which I was fine with (I had a little experience and graduate degree) but I'm wondering if they thought it might have been a mismatch.

I think highly of the company, they opportunity to meet and better introduce myself, and would love to be considered for future roles as I made that clear. Big expansion plans in the midstream as Marcellus wellhead gas prices are artificially depressed due to infrastructure restrictions. Love what they're doing in Western PA and WV and hope to be invited back for an interview in the future.

Interview Questions

• Examples of greatest accomplishments, familiarity with pipeline inspection, standards, etc.   Answer Question