EQT Corporation Senior Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at EQT Corporation

1 Interview Review

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EQT Corporation (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

I was brought into meet with 6 people over the course of 3-4 hours. The process was laid back and comfortable. Everyone was very nice and the interview went very well. I was convinced that I got the job. Two weeks went by and I did not hear anything back. I sent numerous emails and left a voicemail. Finally, I received a return email letting me know that they were still in the decision-making process and I would receive an answer the following week. Again, two more weeks went by and I did not receive a response. I again sent a couple emails simply requesting feedback one way or the other. They did not have the decency to acknowledge me. This was over three months ago and I still have not received a response. It is obvious that I did not get the job, and based on the lack of common courtesy and professionalism that was made painfully obvious by this process, it is most likely for the best.

Interview Questions

• How would you use SQL to build logic that would always return the date of the following Sunday for a given date?   Answer Question