ESBI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 2, 2018

2.8

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ESBI (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2017.

Interview

Very structured and formal. also included a case study of a real scenario situation. Very friendly people to talk to. In total the interview was 2 hrs long. Seems to be a great company to work for if accepted.

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ESBI (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2017.

Interview

Apply online.
    Aptitude Tests - don't panic about these, there's way more questions than anyone could ever answer.
    Case study - happens before your interview. you can't prepare for it.
    Interview - I didn't get offered a job but I felt like the interview went really well. After talking to others they all felt that the interview went well too. It must be a general company policy. Don't let your feelings about the interview get your hopes up too much.
    I have heard that they put a great emphasis on employing relatives.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ESBI in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call for one round of interview over Skype with Senior Manager, Team Lead and HR.
    Easy interview. Most of the questions were standard, present over internet.

Interview Questions

• Competency based question.
      Team work, Stakeholder Management etc.   Answer Question

Telecom Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ESBI (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2017.

Interview

It took a week after my application to be called for a phone interview which was scheduled a week later. Took less than 24hr to get a response after phone interview. F2F interview started with a 10mins profile presentation then competence questions. Interview was fair and the panel was friendly.

BI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ESBI (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2017.

Interview

2 rounds
    First telephone based basic technical and some questions like why do you want to rejoin IT when you have an MEng degree in Electronics.
    Second round, F2F, about 1 hour, competency based interview, with a few mixed technical questions.

Interview Questions

• 1-Tell us about yourself. What you do in spare time, do you like your job etc
      2-A situation where you faced a problem you haven't come acorss before.
      3-A situation where you had to manage time to accommodate other work
      4-Any scenario where your opinion was not counted though you think your solution was better
      5-What would you do if a client asks for something but you have a better solution for them.
      6-What do you not like about your job and what you like.
      7-Salary expectation
      8-Are you willing to relocate.   Answer Question

Operations Team Members Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santry (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ESBI (Santry (Ireland)) in May 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by two ladies who were polite. Unfortunately I forgot to ask how long would it take for them to get back to me. It turns out big mistake on my part, as they never ever bothered to got back to me at all. I tried to contact them and see why not all I got is an answer to wait for another two weeks. It has been now eight weeks still never heard from them ever. Very unprofessional and very disappointing. Should respect people more.

Interview Questions

• My experience and my education background.   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ESBI (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

After applying they sent an approximately 2h aptitude test which had to be completed first.

They sent out some preparatory material with questions/scenarios to prepare for the interview. The interview consisted of a 30 min case study where I was asked to prepare some answers on an issue with a base plant generator and how to deal with it. Then was brought in front of a panel of 3 to showcase my answers for 8 minutes, after which they asked questions on the case study. Afterwards was asked to talk about myself and my CV and then they asked some competency based questions. The interview was based on the STAR approach, Situation/Task, Action, Results.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions on the following three:
      Delivering Results
      Applying Technical Skills and Knowledge
      Teamwork

Was also asked why I wanted to work there, why they should pick me over the other applicants.   Answer Question

Graduate Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ESBI (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2016.

Interview

A case study followed by an interview. The case study is fairly simple just basic checks on your thinking process. Present the study results to the interview panel of 3 members. Questions to follow based on your presentation. Followed by brief introduction and basic competencies like teamwork, project delivery and achievments.

Interview Questions

• Teamwork, achievements, delivery skills.   1 Answer

Graduate Programmer IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ESBI (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2016.

Interview

The Interview process was structured. There were 2 rounds one with a case study and Final Interview. The Case Study was simple and the Final Interview the asked about my background

Student Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ESBI (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2016.

Interview

College recruitment: various positions advertised, followed by submission of CV and cover letter. All quiet for a number of weeks followed by invitation to interview. Example of what to expect t interview provided by email. Meet-and-greet by HR at head office on the day, off to interview room with 1 HR and 1 engineering staff. 30 minute interview, all very pleasant. Invitation to complete medical questionnaire within a few days, followed by offer within another few days.