ESBI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 26, 2017

2.8

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ESBI (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2017.

Interview

Very structured and formal. also included a case study of a real scenario situation. Very friendly people to talk to. In total the interview was 2 hrs long. Seems to be a great company to work for if accepted.

Telecom Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ESBI (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2017.

Interview

It took a week after my application to be called for a phone interview which was scheduled a week later. Took less than 24hr to get a response after phone interview. F2F interview started with a 10mins profile presentation then competence questions. Interview was fair and the panel was friendly.

BI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ESBI (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2017.

Interview

2 rounds
    First telephone based basic technical and some questions like why do you want to rejoin IT when you have an MEng degree in Electronics.
    Second round, F2F, about 1 hour, competency based interview, with a few mixed technical questions.

Interview Questions

• 1-Tell us about yourself. What you do in spare time, do you like your job etc
      2-A situation where you faced a problem you haven't come acorss before.
      3-A situation where you had to manage time to accommodate other work
      4-Any scenario where your opinion was not counted though you think your solution was better
      5-What would you do if a client asks for something but you have a better solution for them.
      6-What do you not like about your job and what you like.
      7-Salary expectation
      8-Are you willing to relocate.   Answer Question

Production Support - Networks Interview

Anonymous Employee in Limerick, Co. Limerick (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ESBI (Limerick, Co. Limerick (Ireland)) in December 2015.

Interview

It was really relaxed. General questions about university, experience, then a brief description about the job and seeing if my experience would match what was needed. Very relaxed, if you can navigate through MS Word and Excel you wont be going too badly. Questions arent leading, or sly, and they look for honesty. They are a nice group of people from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• What is my IT experience?   1 Answer
    • What experience do you have with the MS Office package, specifically Excel & to a lesser extent Word and Outlook.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ESBI (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online with a cv and cover letter. Got an email a couple of months later for a telephone interview that was scheduled for only a couple of hours later. The interview was not difficult but i wasn't well prepared due to the very short notice.

Graduate Programmer IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ESBI (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2016.

Interview

The Interview process was structured. There were 2 rounds one with a case study and Final Interview. The Case Study was simple and the Final Interview the asked about my background

Operations Team Members Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santry (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ESBI (Santry (Ireland)) in May 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by two ladies who were polite. Unfortunately I forgot to ask how long would it take for them to get back to me. It turns out big mistake on my part, as they never ever bothered to got back to me at all. I tried to contact them and see why not all I got is an answer to wait for another two weeks. It has been now eight weeks still never heard from them ever. Very unprofessional and very disappointing. Should respect people more.

Interview Questions

• My experience and my education background.   1 Answer

Senior Carbon Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ESBI (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone interview, followed by a full day in-person interview with a panel consisting of the hiring manager, team member and HR representative. The interview was followed by informal meetings with team members. The day ended with a dinner with the hiring manager and department manager.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to prepare a powerpoint presentation outlining market developments and a proposed strategy for ESBI.   Answer Question

Master Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at ESBI (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2016.

Interview

Competency Based interview based on STAR method. Interview required use of practical examples to demonstrate skill set. Competencies and skills needed for the role: Analytical and excellent excel skills, enjoy working with large sets of data, team player, problem solver and analysis skills.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you demonstrated team work and leadership skills   1 Answer

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ESBI (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2014.

Interview

Competency based interview, one Person from HR, two engineers from the department I was applying to, use the STAR approach and you can't go wrong, don't bluff as experts in their field will catch you out if you do, if you are offered a position use this as a chance to negotiate as good a deal as you can as you won't get another chance to defend so until the end of your finances term contract which precedes an offer of a permanent contract

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you were part of a team   1 Answer