ESI International Assistant Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ESI International (Arlington, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

They were all very nice people. I was contact the day after I submitted my resume and asked to submit writing samples using a provided prompt. I submitted the samples, then was scheduled for an interview. I had four 1:1 interviews in the same day. Everyone seemed to really take to me, so I thought I had a pretty good shot. A few days later, I was called in for another round of interviews, this time with higher levels of upper management. One told me he thought I would do great, and to expect to hear from them within a week. The next day, I got an email saying they were looking to hire someone with a different educational background. I was a bit dumbfounded, because my degree and major/minor are clearly stated on my resume. I spent a total of 9 hours over those two days in the office for interviews, waste of time. Not very considerate at all.

Interview Questions

• How would you pitch ESI's services? What attracts you to marketing?   Answer Question