ESIS (Pennsylvania) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ESIS (Pennsylvania) Interview Questions

2.8

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ESIS (Pennsylvania) (Buffalo, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

Several supervisors interview you and ask you basic questions. They also hire all entry level positions through Gradstaff Staffing Agency. Once you are referred to them you go in for an interview and it is a very straightforward process and doesn't take long at all.

Interview Questions

• Give an example about how you were given a lot of work to do and you had to prioritze it thoughout the day.   Answer Question

Staff Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ESIS (Pennsylvania) (Boston, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

Very short. Phone interview. Had one interview with one manager (management has since changed, for the better). Talked to Human Resources that same day. Excepted job the next day. Not much room for negotiation. Background check, physical, drug screen. Started job within two weeks from starting job. Training took a very long time.

Interview Questions

• Very simple questions regarding the job and your willingness to complete job tasks   Answer Question

Senior Claims Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chatsworth, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ESIS (Pennsylvania) (Chatsworth, CA).

Interview

The interview was very standard, with all the usual questions.
    The hiring process was well organized, and handled mostly online through an "On-boarding" process. It does require a significant amount of reading and work before you are hired.

Interview Questions

• None. All the questions are standard, e.g. "Describe a time you had a difficult experience with a co-worker," or, "How did you handle a tough situation with a claimant?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

They will offer you the maximum salary that they have allocated based upon your credentials. There will be no room for negotiation. However, attempt to negotiate other benefits like your rate of vacation day accrual.

Worker's Compensation Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ESIS (Pennsylvania) (Wilmington, DE) in August 2012.

Interview

it is a panel review, they normally have 3 to 4 people in the board room asking various amount of questions. The questions are not hard, they usually understand whether the candidate has experience or not.

Overall the interview is just asking questions about yourself and getting to know you better. They want to make sure you are a good person and wont go crazy down the road when and if things get tough.