ESPN Design Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ESPN Design Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ESPN.

Interview

Recruiter interview, 2:1 phone interview, face-to-face group interview.
Everyone was incredibly friendly. New cafe with lots of options, including Starbucks.

Interview Questions

• General questions about your background and experience--make sure you can back it up.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ESPN

Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ESPN (Bristol, CT) in January 2011.

Interview

I am not interested in sports, but found it interesting to imagine myself working on a complex sports web site as a designer and information architect. The recruiter pumped me up a lot to ESPN, and ESPN picked me up in a limo in Manhattan, and drove me out to Connecticut to meet the web design team. Abut four people interviewed me, and everyone was really nice and asked great questions. I left with a distinct feeling that the job was mine if I were to press harder, but the football, baseball, basketball, and hockey culture at ESPN just did nothing for me, and I knew that I couldn't do much for them if my heart wasn't in love with sports. Two days later I called and told them this, they respected my decision, and that was that.

Interview Questions