ESPN Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ESPN Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 2, 2017

3.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ESPN in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online, the next day got an email to complete a Sports Knowledge test. Contact a week later for an HR phone screening. Two weeks later I was contacted to set up a phone interview with someone from the department I would be working in. Heard back three weeks after the phone interview that I didn't get the position.

Interview Questions

• What team outside of the SEC do you think will be a powerhouse this year for football?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ESPN

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ESPN (Bristol, CT) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online through Disney's website. About 2 or 3 days later I moved from "In Submission" to "In Progress' and the next day received a phone call asking if I'd like to set up a phone interview with them. I said yes. Next week we had the phone interview. It consisted of me and 3 men on the other end (at ESPN). It only lasted about 15 minutes. About 2 weeks later I received a phone call saying thanks for applying but the position had already been filled.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ESPN (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Most of the hiring process was outsourced to India, which immediately put a bad taste in my mouth. I only ever spoke with a real ESPN employee once.