ESPN Trainee Program & Televistion Board Operator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ESPN Trainee Program & Televistion Board Operator Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Trainee Program & Televistion Board Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ESPN (Bristol, CT) in April 2011.

Interview

I was referred to ESPN and had my Resume Pushed to the HR department and had a phone interview with two HR employees. The first time I was told that my resume was pushed to the trainee department and was told to follow up and call back. I called and e-mailed multiple time, I even left messages but no one returned them. I had to email the the person that referred me, and told them that I had gotten no response. They then referred me to another Hr employee to have another interview Once again with this Hr Rep I was told to follow up and call back but then again I received no more responses while calling and emailing. They make it seem as if they are to busy to do anything at that company. The first Hr employee got back to me one month after the initial interview threw an e-mail telling me that she forwarded my resume.

Interview Questions