ESPN Graphics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ESPN Graphics Interview Questions

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Designer Motion Graphics Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ESPN in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online. One week later screening interview with HR rep. A few hours after phone call, received email to confirm video interview with three leads of the department the next week. Interview with the three managers was nice and laid back. No hard questions. Just know your background/resume. About two weeks after that, received email about their decision.

Associate Designer Motion Graphics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ESPN (Bristol, CT) in May 2016.

Interview

I got a call from HR to overview the position and then set up a video conference interview via email. That day I had my interview scheduled for a few days after that. They sent me a link and the names of three people I was to interview with. It was a laid back kind of interview. It seemed odd that they didn't all log in at once and that they came on individually.

They were really good with answering to emails right away. I asked HR for the interviewer's direct email and was able to communicate easily with where they were with the process. I waited two weeks for a response on whether or not I got the position. I ended up just emailing one of the interviewers asking about the job, and he replied within 2 hours or so. The next day, I got the official email saying I didn't get the position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ESPN.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview, Skype interview with a manager from Bristol, CT, then an 2 person interview in the office.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. The interview was conversation like.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation allowed.

Graphic Developer Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ESPN (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

I interview with the Creative Director. He was the most down to earth person ever. It was the best interview I've ever had and even though I did not get the job I came away with a positive feeling. I wish all interviewers would take a class from this guy.

Graphics Systems Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ESPN (Bristol, CT) in September 2011.

Interview

I recently had the opportunity to do a SKYPE interview over the internet with the Director of the department hiring for the position. In a second interview over SKYPE I was interviewed by two additional heads of department. The process involved general questions about qualifications, education and work experience, as well as questions about my personal sports tastes and interest. Very friendly interview staff, and professional process. After each interview I was told there would be about a two week time in which they would make their decision, and get back to me which they did.

Interview Questions

• What has made me decide to try my hand at sports broadcast production.   Answer Question