ESPN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ESPN Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2017

PT Promotions Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ESPN (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

First, HR reached out to me via email to schedule an interview. I scheduled the email with the HR rep and she never called me at the scheduled time so then I gave her a call. She scheduled another interview for the next day and still failed to call.

Senior UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ESPN (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

There will be 3 round including HR round. In the first round it was telephonic and after that managerial round then HR round. Main focus is Javscript, html and css.

Interview Questions

• Do i like to watch Cricket or not   1 Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ESPN (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

It was full of multiple rounds including onsite, video and phone. The process took 3+ months. I spoke with different members within the department. People were super nice and provided me with a glimpse into the everyday workings of my job

Legal Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ESPN (Bristol, CT).

Interview

Phone interview with a screener a couple weeks after applying. Then one follow up interview at the office. Smooth and transparent process and friendly people. Heard back not long after second in person interview

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ESPN (Bristol, CT) in June 2017.

Interview

Pretty generic questions about experience in production. Asked questions related to the resume and cover letter applied. Very kind and personable and felt like a regular conversation. Not very informative about your application process, can only view through the dashboard, which is very vague and not often updated. Frustrating when trying to figure what If scenarios for living and schooling situations.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 top sports stories recently?   1 Answer
    • What is your favorite ESPN program? And why?   1 Answer
    • What is your production experience?   Answer Question
    • Would you be comfortable relocating for this position? Can you provide your own transportation?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ESPN in March 2014.

Interview

three rounds. First round was an over all experience, second was technical coding and other technical details and third was an Hr round discussing salaries and stuffs. The technical round was vert interactive . The interviewer worked through the problem with me.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ESPN.

Interview

A recruiter reached out and told me I would hear back either way, but I unfortunately never heard anything. I looked online a few weeks later and saw that the position was still open so i'm assuming I just didn't get it.

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ESPN (Charlotte, NC) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone calls only, talked about my experience within the industry and how much I knew about the industry as a whole. Also talked about what shows I enjoyed that were on the network. Very relaxed interview process. Sports trivia questions were also asked. I'm really just kind of filling this out now, why do I have to get to 50 words?

Content Associate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ESPN in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through the Disney careers website and received an automated email about three weeks after telling me to sign up for a time slot to interview with a recruiter. The phone call started over an hour late and lasted half an hour longer than expected (not that I was terribly upset about it) and went mostly well. The recruiter wanted to be friendly and take the stress off, but I felt that there definitely were "wrong answers" and there were things I could say to hurt my chances. They explained the benefits package and next steps during the interview even though I was not guaranteed one. I didn't feel that I was going to get a second interview, but I never received a response to my thank you email and ultimately got a rejection notice many months after the initial interview. Mentioned that the second interview would have been in person about two weeks from the day of the first and they were looking to fill the position approximately one month from the interview. It was a mostly positive experience, but I definitely feel that they didn't do a good job of hiding the obviousness of the number of candidates they had.

Interview Questions

• Which ESPN personalities do you follow on social media and who is your favorite?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, CT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ESPN (Bristol, CT) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very short by phone and very generic. Once I got to the in-person interview. I think there was too much focus on how much I was getting paid and how much they couldn't afford to pay even though that wasn't my focus.

Interview Questions

• All the benefits of my current employer   1 Answer