ESPN Researcher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ESPN Researcher Interview Questions

3.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Researcher Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ESPN in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Was asked to complete a sports knowledge assessment online. was contacted by a recruiter for a phone screening. Was then scheduled for several rounds of interview with different hiring managers weeks in between. Finally, invited to interview on campus with the entire team. Was called a couple weeks later to be informed of their decision.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ESPN

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ESPN (Bristol, CT) in April 2014.

Interview

Had to take an online, timed, multiple choice quiz before any interviews began. Several rounds of phone interviews the management, primarily just behavioral questions. After making it past those rounds, an on site interview with lots of rapid fire questions testing current and historical knowledge. More behavioral/fit interviews with management and peers.

Interview Questions

• How would you cover story-x in a way that hasn't been done yet and what analysis would you use.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ESPN (Bristol, CT) in March 2012.

Interview

The level of communication throughout the entire process was fantastic. ESPN responded to my online application in a timely manner. I started with a phone interview within a week of the initial contact. I was then flown to NYC for an interview with several people. My HR contact made all of my travel arrangements. All expenses were covered except parking at the airport. The next step was an interview at the Bristol location. Once again, all my expenses were covered. They could not have made the process any easier.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was when one individual asked my to solve a technical issue they were having, without my seeing the system. I am a visual person so this was very challenging.   Answer Question

The cost of benefits was too great given the salary they offered. Otherwise, I would have jumped at the chance to work with them.

Researcher Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ESPN in September 2011.

Interview

the first assessment was online.. 45 mins to complete and you can use the internet/magazines/newspapers... everything about sports!! Colleges big name players went to, teams, everything!

Researcher Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ESPN in March 2016.

Interview

Very good at interviews, excellent in studying and knowing my research on anything and everything. Willing to go the distance for my employees, especially the company, and anyone who wants to know there research