EVO Payments International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EVO Payments International Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.2

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EVO Payments International.

Interview

Met with HR for general interview questions then met with Tech team for technical interview process. Alot of .NET OOP concepts. The tech team and upper management seems confused about the entire process

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EVO Payments International (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was with a recruiter that seemed to lack knowledge. Recruiter was lacking knowledge and when discussing compensation the phone information did not match the supplied pdf for review. It may be for some, but I need a better understanding of expectations and opportunities.

Interview Questions

• Where is your corporate office?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EVO Payments International.

Interview

Full of nothing solid that they offered .
    Not a balanced position.RUN RUN RUN
    They hire anyone. Sales training is on the web
    Do your research. Rated B+ by the BBB.....a professional person would be embarrassed

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EVO Payments International (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Two days of a telephone conference then they put you in the field the following day. No real training you are assigned a team leader which was helpful but that's about it

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EVO Payments International (New York, NY).

Interview

Typical interview process, first phone interview with some tech questions and behavior questions like why do you want to leave the current company, then face to face interview with two managers and a team lead.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EVO Payments International (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

It was 2 part interview, spoke with HR then Department Manager, still in the interview process. They truly want to make sure that you are a good fit for the company. The Staff seem to genuinely like their jobs, which is a plus. I will hear back by Wednesday, Hopefully

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EVO Payments International (Melville, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Long interview, required you pass a test to continue in process. Sat with 3 managers, 2 seniors and the controller. They were very nice and interesting to speak with, the work load definitely did not match the salary range. Overall I was in the offices 3.5 hours and was not offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Your goals, why you want to work there.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EVO Payments International (Melville, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Had to interview with HR and take an Excel test before I got the main interview. Met with all members of the group and separately with the manager. Manager was very cold in the interview and not very personable. I had felt the manager disliked me for the position. I was surprised when I was called the next day with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why I would be interested in coming to the Credit Card Industry?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EVO Payments International (Lebanon, MO) in September 2015.

Interview

Asked very little annoy me or my credintials. Encouraged me to sell product through interviews the company sets up and then threw in that I would have to go door to door to make the quota. Refused a second interview.

Interview Questions

• What I thought my best work quality was.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Learning more about the process while keeping my current job.

Independent Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at EVO Payments International (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

The whole process took about a week. I applied online by sending in my resume. They called me the next day I had two interviews both on the phone. One on Monday the next on Tuesday. They asked me how soon could I start I told them right away. They had me in training on the phone by that Thursday and Friday. I went out on my first appointment the following Monday. It was very quick.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for our company?   1 Answer