Cover image for EXL Service

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

EXL Service Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Dec 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 912 interviews

Employee Referral57%
Applied online43%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (Bangalore) in Jul 2021

Interview

Very well conducted interview. 2 rounds of technical rounds i had! Both telephonic call, they will schedule the interview and call you ! Basic of accounting they will ask. Your brief description they will ask and start away they will ask questions! Interview will be for 15 - 20 minutes

Interview Questions
  • Basic of accounting they asked
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at EXL Service (Noida) in Aug 2018

Interview

My friend refer me for this profile he employed 3 months back and thats the new process so the interview is not so hard, i got easily cracked and manager is also cool and i got the offer letter.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting

132 Comments

Consulting

411.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=EXL Service~37901
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EXL Service (Cochin) in Jan 2018

Interview

interview was not so tough.first they make interview test for all. they after some days they make 2 nd interview .it was written test.almost everybody passed.its easy.they asked interview questions.tell me about yourself,previous job experiences,duties related to that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EXL Service (Bangalore) in Nov 2017

Interview

Apttitude and manger round that's it nothing much easy to crack the interview process depending on the manager who interviews you. Apttitude and manger round that's it nothing much easy to crack the interview process depending on the manager who interviews you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EXL Service (Bangalore) in Nov 2017

Interview

Terrific, They had taken my mobile, also they called me at 10 in the morning for interview and the face to face interview took place at 6.30 in the evening

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EXL Service (Bangalore) in Aug 2016

Interview

There are 5 rounds interview will be there: 1. Attitude 2. GD 3. HR round 4. Manager round 5. Senior Management rounds Please go through once your CV before attending interview. As I attended for AP process I was prepared more on account payable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (Bangalore) in Jan 2016

Interview

It was more of an behavioural round.. Few questions related to finance were questioned but most were not. The interviewer was very polite. I was nervous and got confused but the interviewer helped me calm down n started the process again.

Interview Questions
  • Why do u want to shift to a new place and work at odd timings?
5 people found this interview helpful

+ Add Photo
EXL Service photo of: EXL's New State-of-the-art Headquarter
EXL Service photo of: EXL's New Headquarter
EXL Service photo of: EXL's New Headquarter's Interior
EXL Service photo of: We associate to touch lives, Volunteering to make a Social Impact, with our clients. #CorporateSocialResponsibility #FindABetterWay
EXL Service photo of: Welcoming the Christmas and the New Year with positive vibes
EXL Service photo of: #EXL awarded as the “Most Sustainable & Environment friendly organization of the year 2018”, for doing business sustainably, caring for environment, and conserving natural resources
EXL Service photo of: Our people are problem solvers and creative thinkers. Put your talents to use where opportunities are limitless and every day makes a difference

Affiliated Companies

InductisOverland SolutionsClairvoyant India Pvt. Ltd.

Expert Career Advice