Cover image for EXL Service

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

EXL Service Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated Oct 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 35 of over 900 interviews

Staffing Agency24%
Applied online17%
HardAverageEasy

EXL Service

Application

I interviewed at EXL Service

Interview

2 interview rounds In First round I was asked on resume and was also asked 1 easy leetcode question My Second round was on resume with vice president of the company

Interview Questions
  • Describe your projects Competitiion that you won
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at EXL Service (New Delhi)

Interview

I got opportunity for interview through campus placement. Interview was good. The person took interview was nice and polite. It was virtual interview took 15-20 minutes only. Interview done on MS Team software.

Interview Questions
  • Question asked - tell me about yourself, what is Impairment of asset , journal entry for impairment, changes in ind as 116 due to covid , journal entry for booking audit fee with gst component.

The latest conversations about Consulting

132 Comments

Consulting

404.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=EXL Service~37901
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at EXL Service (Mumbai)

Interview

Technical round, Managerial and Hr round, Data Science Technical round, Managerial and Hr round, Data Science Technical round, Managerial and Hr round, Data Science Technical round, Managerial and Hr round, Data ScienceTechnical round, Managerial and Hr round, Data ScienceTechnical round, Managerial and Hr round, Data ScienceTechnical round, Managerial and Hr round, Data ScienceTechnical round, Managerial and Hr round, Data ScienceTechnical round, Managerial and Hr round, Data ScienceTechnical round, Managerial and Hr round, Data Science

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EXL Service

Application

I interviewed at EXL Service

Interview

I had 3 rounds - core technical, gauging the resume and skills and managerial discussion. I was asked to explain project from my resume and some questions were related to case study.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Dec 2021

Interview

2 rounds of interview from MBA campus 1st round: technical The questions were around statistics (what is hypothesis and what are the different hypothesis tests) and basic SQL queries 2nd round: business round The interviewer assigned a business case where the question was to understand the client problem and design different KPIs, there were other small cases too mostly related to banking domain (since my project too was related to bfsi domain)

Interview Questions
  • What is hypothesis What are the types of error Types of hypothesis tests What is the difference between having and where clause Case based questions

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EXL Service (Noida) in Jun 2021

Interview

Interview was easy going overall . Experience was good and I got my offer letter 2 months prior to my joining date . HRs were supportive and excellent in communication . The company pay scale is somewhat on the lower side as compared to market but seeing the company stature and policy , it will not make much difference. Overall , my experience was good and I accepted the offer .

Interview Questions
  • Questions on work flow , questions were more related to the practical approaches . Unable to recall the questions asked as it was 3 months back .

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (New Delhi) in Jun 2021

Interview

Recruitment agency referred and in 1 day got call from HR for interview scheduling It was good 3 rounds senior manager Avp then VP then after Hr round for discussion of salary

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EXL Service (Cochin) in Feb 2021

Interview

It was good. I had totally 2 rounds like technical and HR,where they were asked me about subject related questions and the area you dealing with your current company, like duties and responsibilities.

Interview Questions
  • Technical round was not all difficult. The interviewer was very friendly and asked questions by giving situations.

EXL Service

Application

I interviewed at EXL Service

Interview

Medium difficulty. Total 3 rounds, all of them are mostly technical. I had two telephonic rounds and one video round with AVP. The only problem with the process is that the process lingers for more than a month.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I interviewed at EXL Service (London, England)

Interview

Ist they make me wait for 2 hrs for one on one interview with manager.later the hr told after 2hrs that ist you have to give a written test and after that interview. After giving written test for an hour. Again there was no communication when will be the next round. I asked Hr if any one is there to take Interview then he arranged some person. They were having very casual attitude, as there is no value of others time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 Interviews