Cover image for EXL Service

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

EXL Service Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 909 interviews

Applied online13%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

EXL Service

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service

Interview

There were two interviews. The interviewer in both the interviews was great. The first interview was more focused on the CV whereas the second interview was more generic and kind of a background check

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me about yourself? 2. Tell me about your research paper 3. Tell me about your past experience 4. Tell me about events in your life that you will remember 5. What do you think about AI?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

Interview

Just a normal 2 round interview, the first round was just about questions related to your background and work experience mentioned in resume and second round was a personal interview that also a normal one.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting

132 Comments

Consulting

412.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=EXL Service~37901
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EXL Service (Bangalore)

Interview

The interview was less of an one way Q/A round, rather a healthy discussion. Thats what i liked the most. Your thought process and approach matters rather than mugged up information.

Interview Questions
  • Questions from java, spring, CICD, version control tools etc were asked. HRs are also very helping and friendly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service (New Delhi) in Sep 2021

Interview

selection process consist of an aptitude test followed by 3-4 rounds of interviews. last round round interview was taken by HR. All he other rounds were technical ones great emphasis was given on aptitude rather than theoretical knowledge some basic questions about regressions about stats were asked

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself explain your internship experience explain what you did in your live project

EXL Service

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service

Interview

It was a good experience overall. The questions were not that tough and the recruiters were very friendly. I got some positive feedback and was satisfied with the process. I didn't got the job but yes it was a kick start for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EXL Service

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service

Interview

1st Round- Essay Writting 2nd Round- Group Discussion ( Education sector of India) 3rd Round- Personal Interview Round 1 (Basic interview based on the graduation subject and HR Ques) 4th round- Personal Interview Round 2 (Interview with Senior Recruiter)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service (Pune) in Feb 2018

Interview

Campus selection process, had 5 rounds, 1st written, 2 GD and 2 PI, panel was patient and were making the candidate feel comfortable first before taking the interview. It was an interactive session, they asked me about myself and at the end of the interview told me if I get selected what Will be my exact job profile

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EXL Service

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at EXL Service

Interview

2 phone interviews with an in-person interview. Fair warning, they are not willing to pay any fees or cost that the in-person interview requires so it's best if you're local. Interviewed with a guy who made me wait 2 hours and showed 0 interest in the interview before it even began. Another interviewer took me to lunch, and was telling me how these glassdoor reviews are fairly accurate and it's a terrible place to work at. (RED FLAG)

Interview Questions
10 people found this interview helpful

Popular Careers with EXL Service Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at EXL Service? Share Your Experiences

EXL Service Photos

+ Add Photo
EXL Service photo of: EXL's New State-of-the-art Headquarter
EXL Service photo of: EXL's New Headquarter
EXL Service photo of: EXL's New Headquarter's Interior
EXL Service photo of: We associate to touch lives, Volunteering to make a Social Impact, with our clients. #CorporateSocialResponsibility #FindABetterWay
EXL Service photo of: Welcoming the Christmas and the New Year with positive vibes
EXL Service photo of: #EXL awarded as the “Most Sustainable & Environment friendly organization of the year 2018”, for doing business sustainably, caring for environment, and conserving natural resources
EXL Service photo of: Our people are problem solvers and creative thinkers. Put your talents to use where opportunities are limitless and every day makes a difference

Affiliated Companies

InductisOverland SolutionsClairvoyant India Pvt. Ltd.

Expert Career Advice