Cover image for EXL Service

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

EXL Service Consultant I Interview Questions

Updated Nov 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 58 of over 901 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

EXL Service

Application

I interviewed at EXL Service

Interview

First round: Online test with quantitative and logical aptitude Second round: Basic puzzles and guestimates (Estimate number of flights in the country) Third round: More puzzles (They can add a case round)

Interview Questions
  • Estimate number of flights in the country Calculate sum of first n numbers without any formula
    Answer Question

EXL Service

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service in Oct 2022

Interview

1. Aptitude round 40Q 45 min 2. Technical interview 20 min 3. Hr + technical 20 min overall smooth process not much asked from outside resume. questionns from project w

Interview Questions
  • All about resume but easy questions. whatever you mention in resume

The latest conversations about Consulting

132 Comments

Consulting

408.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=EXL Service~37901
Join the conversation on

EXL Service

Application

I interviewed at EXL Service

Interview

Round 1 : Aptitude test. Round 2 : Puzzles and guesstimates were asked. Case study question was also asked. Round 3 : Some more puzzles and guesstimates were asked and mainstream HR questions were asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EXL Service

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service

Interview

The first step is an MCQ test that tests the general aptitude of the candidates. It is followed by a technical interview round. On clearing it, there will be an HR round.

Interview Questions
  • Puzzles, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science

EXL Service

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EXL Service in Jul 2022

Interview

Process took 2 days which involves 2 rounds in total, 1 technical round and 1 technical+managerial round, Medium difficulty questions were asked in both rounds. SQL and Python medium difficulty questions and some project related questions

Interview Questions
  • Python String Program Python group by questions SQL Join questions SQL window function questions

Application

Interview

The interview contained some puzzles, it can be practised on GFG, then they asked questions from guess estimates, they started from easy and last one was quite difficult. There were two rounds. I answered every question and the interviewer was impressed. Both rounds were of 40 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EXL Service

Application

I interviewed at EXL Service

Interview

Campus placement - 3 rounds. First 2 are full of guesstimates & based on SIP. Last one was kind of HR round. Guesstimates you can find online. Basics of SAS & SQL helped in last round.

Interview Questions
  • Guesstimates Internship based questions Basic forecasting related questions Basics of SAS SQL

EXL Service

Application

I interviewed at EXL Service

Interview

Just a few simple questions about my previous roles and then they introduced the company strategy and future plans to me, which sound pretty intense. The interviewer was friendly and we finished the interview with 30 mins.

Interview Questions
  • What are the KPIs you used to use to analyze one insurance product?

Anonymous Employee in Vāranāsi

Application

I interviewed at EXL Service (Vāranāsi) in Dec 2021

Interview

There are 2 rounds of interviews in 1st round its about technical questions and some basic to moderate puzzles. 2nd round was a HR round...it involves the typical HR questions and is quite a lite round.

Interview Questions
  • In SQL a query was asked . And 3 puzzels were also asked

EXL Service

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service in Dec 2021

Interview

After clearing an assessment test, which comprises of reading, Logical and quant section. There were two rounds of interviews. The first one was technical in nature and the second one was more interpersonal.

Interview Questions
  • 2-3 puzzles and 1 guesstimate and others were resume-based questions.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 58 Interviews