Cover image for EXL Service

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

EXL Service Data Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Nov 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 901 interviews

Employee Referral25%
3.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EXL Service (New Delhi) in Jul 2021

Interview

The interview was easy, basic questions related to Sql, Spark and Python were asked. There were 2 technical rounds and 1 with the manager. In the managerial round, there were normal questions around my experience in current company.

Interview Questions
  • Do not remember the exact questions but they wete pretty easy
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at EXL Service (New Delhi)

Interview

There is no process in the company. They have taken 5 technical interview with me. From last 3 interview, HR told me this is final interview then after one week they schedule another technical round. Also with every discussion requirement is changing. Still did not got offer letter after 5 rounds.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting

132 Comments

Consulting

410.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=EXL Service~37901
Join the conversation on

EXL Service

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EXL Service in Jan 2021

Interview

It was pandas Heavy interview, you need to know the panda's data frame very well. They will ask various SQL questions They will check your logical thinking of yours. some interviewer was discussing in group .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cochin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at EXL Service (Cochin) in Sep 2019

Interview

1st round was a telephonic interview. It was a technical one based on sql. General questions from the internet such as ranks, index creation, partitions, views etc and scenario based questions were asked. Second round was a face to face technical section were we have to write queries in paper based on the scenarios given. Third round was a face to face discussion. It was a combination of technical and hr. Questions related to prior experience and how we handled different situations was asked. Finally salary discussion over telephone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Apr 2019

Interview

No Professionalism, contacting via Whatsapp messages and video call, No call letter sent for the F2F interview by any HR. Didn't like the interview process.Highly unprofessional behavior shown by the interviewers, won't recommend to anyone.

Interview Questions
  • I didn't like their interview process. There was no HR who will contact you to regarding interview date and time. The interviewer at the screening level starting conversing on whatsapp which is not at all professional. Next day morning it was a telephonic round on basics of Big Data, Spark,Python. later on, another level of whatsapp video call interview happened, no HR contacted regarding time and day of the interview. The interviewer himself called on whatsapp via video call. This was not a professional way of calling an interviewee. Next day another senior person(maybe a manager) called me to meet them at Gurgaon location. On asking about interview call letter/mail by HR he seemed disinterested and told will drop a message of company location in Gurgaon. I didn't went for this F2F interview as it seemed highly unprofessional.

Popular Careers with EXL Service Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at EXL Service? Share Your Experiences

EXL Service Photos

+ Add Photo
EXL Service photo of: EXL's New State-of-the-art Headquarter
EXL Service photo of: EXL's New Headquarter
EXL Service photo of: EXL's New Headquarter's Interior
EXL Service photo of: We associate to touch lives, Volunteering to make a Social Impact, with our clients. #CorporateSocialResponsibility #FindABetterWay
EXL Service photo of: Welcoming the Christmas and the New Year with positive vibes
EXL Service photo of: #EXL awarded as the “Most Sustainable & Environment friendly organization of the year 2018”, for doing business sustainably, caring for environment, and conserving natural resources
EXL Service photo of: Our people are problem solvers and creative thinkers. Put your talents to use where opportunities are limitless and every day makes a difference

Affiliated Companies

InductisOverland SolutionsClairvoyant India Pvt. Ltd.

Expert Career Advice