Cover image for EXL Service

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

EXL Service Lead Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 900 interviews

Other9%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EXL Service (Noida) in Apr 2022

Interview

Average interview. There are 2 technical rounds (Manager and VP) . 1 HR round. Technical round is more around your current profile and projects. HR needs to mind their words while talking to candidates.

Interview Questions
  • There are two technical rounds and then Hr round. The Hr is extremely rude. I negotiated on the salary component, and she is like I will not be able to give you more as you do not have any other offer in hand. Its upto you take the offer or leave it. On the other hand she is telling me - do not look for offers after taking offer from EXL. I was like you been HR are yourself promoting candidates to play with the offer. On one side you are not giving the candidate the deserving salary, just because they do not have other offer in hand and on the other hand you are telling to not look for any more opportunities. Such hypocrisy.
    Answer Question

EXL Service

Application

I interviewed at EXL Service

Interview

Interview process was swift and easy , 2 rounds of interview and VC at the final round. Overall good experience during pandemic times. The interviewer were also considerate in shifting the dates for a week as i was not well.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting

132 Comments

Consulting

404.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=EXL Service~37901
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EXL Service (Bangalore) in Feb 2021

Interview

I went through 4 Rounds, went really well as I have expertise in the domin I applied for HR: Screening and compatibility Tests: Aptitude, V&A Process Owner: Technical & Confidence test Client: Process Knowledge, Expectations, Role Play

Interview Questions
  • how would you proceed with the project in the given situation?

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at EXL Service (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2020

Interview

3 rounds.. fairly technical, tested understanding of US Insurance products and Programming skills (VBA) and knowledge of any Actuarial Softwares (Axis, MG Alfa) and actuarial concepts based questions from Financial Maths/Life and Contingencies

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EXL Service (Noida) in Jul 2018

Interview

Interview process was good. HR team was very helpful to schedule the interview as per my availability. Operations round was completed in same day.HR took around 1 week to verify my documents.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EXL Service

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EXL Service

Interview

3 rounds of interview - Telephonic, F2F and final round with VP. Coordinated and carried out pretty well by an external consultancy. HR takes lot of time when things have to be completed from their end and persuades you too much when you are required to provide anything. Pay scale is way too low than the market standards. Retention bonus looks lucrative on paper, but too many strings attached to it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EXL Service

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at EXL Service

Interview

Via phone only. No face-to-face interview in both HR and Operations Interview. Asked about experience in former work. Operations questions are more specific. That;s all I remember. Why does this section require 30 words?

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (Noida) in Feb 2015

Interview

Telephonic Round, face to face interaction and then Operations review along. Final offer is given only once all the rounds are clear. It was an amazing experience to join this organisation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EXL Service (Gurgaon, Haryana)

Interview

stressed on skill set question, case study and puzzle

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EXL Service

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service

Interview

2 rounds; puzzles, guesstimates and Domain knowledge

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews