EXL Service Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EXL Service Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at EXL Service

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

No of interviews 7, asked about previous work experience, internship experience, statistics, econometrics, time series, quantitive ability questions, guestimates.

Very long process. They asked in detail about the analytics tool I had used in past.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EXL Service

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (Noida (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Not very good but depending upon their requirement they will just pick you and opportunity for you to grow in that organization not good enough that you will realize later on after joining the company. HR is not at all helpful. Leadership team will the final say in deciding your future. You don't even have right to say anything or complain after words.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kharagpur, Bihar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service (Kharagpur, Bihar (India)).

Interview

IIT Kgp
      Selected 17 students for interview out of 300+

Round 1:. Two mathematical puzzles were asked. Two big excel sheets were given and some operations were to be done to get some results out of it. Be prepared with the basics of excel like pivot charting, vlookup,len etc

Round 2: Tough questions on Perm Comb and Relatively tougher puzzles were asked.

Overall situation was friendly.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

1st round was Test
    having 3 section.
    Quant, LR, Verbal..moderate level
    There was 3 round of interviews.
    1st screening round, 2nd Technical round..3rd HR
    Each round was around 30 mins long
    They shortlisted 40 candidates on the basis of test score, each round was elimination round they finally selected 13 candidate.

Interview Questions

• Guestimate, puzzle, basic econometrics..Logistic Regression..Probit, tobit   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (Noida (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

process completed in 1 day except for the HR round and salary discussion, they will call you after few days.
    four rounds were there-
    1. Techincal - based on c#, wpf, sql, mvvm, wcf questions
    2. Managerial cum technical - based on sql, wpf, mvvm, project requirements, project handling, puzzles. Questions on resume.
    3. VC round- Meeting with VP , some formal questions were there based on resume, salary expectations etc, expectation from company, work handling etc.
    4. HR round - formal conversation, reason to quit last job, reason to join new profile, salary expectation etc.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EXL Service in May 2017.

Interview

Well i got call from consultant n then my telephonic interview was fixed.. I cleared first round... Then was asked to come to office where again two technical rounds conducted which i cleared... Then HR told me they are mostly positive about me but they wanted to conduct fourth technical round on telephone.. Got call after two days.. N then again after fourth round.. No call received... Called consultant.. Then got to know i was rejected.. No reason mentioned... Really frustrating..

Interview Questions

• Q1 basic sql questions... N resume question
      Decision tree, etc   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EXL Service (Mumbai (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

4 rounds of interview- 1 HR round, 2 technical rounds and last one Management round, all telephonic as I was in a different city. The interview questions were interesting and needed thoughts. The interviewer used to be helpful and suggested the best ways to proceed. Puzzles were part of interviews. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• Minimum time taken to burn a rope if it is of 8 meters in length and burns at a rate of 1 meter per minute   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at EXL Service (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied through Naukri and a received call from A consultanting firm. The overall interview took 1 day except the HR

Profile shotlisting
    2 Technical F2F on SQL, Ssis, Ssrs, ETL, past experience.

1 Managerial - leadership skills, team handling, puzzles etc
    1 HR

Interview Questions

• Basics and advanced questions of SQL, SSIS, MSBI
      Previous work exp   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EXL Service (New Delhi (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

Two rounds with questions on ML ,R Programming Language and a few puzzles here and there. Inspite of answering all the questions thrown at me, got a call from the recruiter after two weeks who deemed my salary requirements exorbitant.

Interview Questions

• Some puzzle on 100 statements. (100 statements are correct etc.). The puzzle was poorly worded by the interviewer and he omitted a few important words which were crucial to the solution.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at EXL Service (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview is good, there were around 3 rounds. The first round was a little tough, rest were more of a project experience. The client round was good and had a good interaction with the client directly... That was a plus. The interview process was long and time consuming.