Cover image for EXL Service

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

EXL Service Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 901 interviews

Staffing Agency15%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service (New Delhi) in Oct 2022

Interview

Aptitude Test consisting of Quantitive Analysis, General English, and Logical Reasoning, followed by two Rounds of Technical Interview where Macro, Trade, Micro, Statistics, Econometricsand technical knowledge was thoroughly judged, in the Campus Recruitment Process.

Interview Questions
  • What is inflation, type, causes? What is hypothesis testing.
    Answer Question

EXL Service

Application

I interviewed at EXL Service

Interview

It was quite smooth. Went on without much hassle. The interviewers were nice and polite. Even helped if you got stuck in a question. Overall a hassle free experience 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting

132 Comments

Consulting

410.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=EXL Service~37901
Join the conversation on

EXL Service

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service

Interview

It was an On campus interview. Totally 3 rounds 1st is aptitude and then technical and HR. Overall it was an horrible experience, Interviewer didn't show his face itself and I was answering by seeing his hair. Difficulty level is based on our Luck that is same interviewer may ask easy questions to others and difficult one to You.

Interview Questions
  • How many Bakers in chennai? some puzzles

EXL Service

Application

I interviewed at EXL Service

Interview

You must know what you claim to know, and you must know what you don't know. Be composed and answer with confidence (or don't) when tough questions are asked. Revise statistics.

Interview Questions
  • Stats,my reason behind choosing Economics,General Knowledge Questions.

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service (Calcutta) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview process was smooth and professional. Both the interview rounds were technical. The first round consisted of case studies, guesstimates, questions on data analysis and econometrics. The second round consisted of questions from economics (basics).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EXL Service

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service

Interview

It was for campus placement. 2 Rounds- Both techinal. It was online and had one panel member. They seemed easy but were decently knowledged and expected that standard from you

Interview Questions
  • they asked me 3 puzzles. Mostly would be found on google

EXL Service

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EXL Service

Interview

Initial I wasn't told which position I was being interviewed for. Very delayed position. During my initial interview, the interviewer had no idea who she was interviewing for. Later was given a test which I don't think I was rated. The interview process is highly unorganised. Similar to it lines of work. you can be doing anything depending on what your superior says

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at EXL Service (Bangalore) in Dec 2019

Interview

Went to attend walkin interview for the post of Senior Business Analyst in EXL on Dec 14th, 2019. I was not even allowed to attend the interview giving a reason that they need more experience in Tableau. Nowhere in the JD it was mentioned about tableau or SQL experience. In fact my experience is crisp and clear in my resume. I wonder who sends emails about these interviews when they have their own specifications to even send for the interview. Atleast for the sake of candidate travelling that far just for an interview, they should give a chance to attend at least one round to prove oneself. Interviewer taking technical round and rejecting is ok thing but people sending the candidates inside themselves deciding and not letting candidates to attend a single round is really unexpected. Time is valuable for everyone. Doing such things is just a time waste for both candidates as well as the interviewers. First and worst experience in EXL. Embarassing day! People sending out emails make sure whom you should send after properly reading the resumes of candidates.

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service (Chennai) in Dec 2019

Interview

Machine learning, Stat basics are important . Python stuff and algorithm formation, Data Structures and Algorithm. Technical round was there which was a bit tricky. Three rounds o fb interview were taken

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service (Mumbai) in Dec 2019

Interview

It was a 3 round interview process mainly focussing upon puzzles and case studies to check you analytical ability. They asked basic probability questions. Last round was the HR round where they tried to grill my personality.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews