Cover image for EXL Service

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

EXL Service Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 900 interviews

Applied online17%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

EXL Service

Application

I interviewed at EXL Service

Interview

Interview process is very easy, good and understandable. Everything is transparent in the interview process. In technical and hr discussion all are related to candidate resume and job requirement profile.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Core java 2. Multi-threading 3. Collection 4. Spring 5. Springboot
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

EXL Service

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EXL Service in May 2021

Interview

The Interview process had 2 rounds. In Round 1 basic question like puzzles, analytics, Probability were asked. IN round detail questions related to earlier projects. Round 2 taken by AVP. Deep dive into Analytics and some Data Science concepts. A small case was also asked during the interview, HR round taken by the same person. I think they couldn't give the offer as they can't give the standard X% hike,

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting

132 Comments

Consulting

404.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=EXL Service~37901
Join the conversation on

EXL Service

Application

I interviewed at EXL Service

Interview

Overall positive experience. The interviewers were nice, helpful and willing to share. The interview questions involved many different aspects from technique problems, behavior questions, case interview as well as statistics.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EXL Service (Bangalore) in Mar 2021

Interview

First interview took from US (Senior Manager) Mostly asked business how you have applied in the process , then Manager( technical round) mostly check your skills from CV, technical plus business knowledge took by VP analytics, then HR discussion for negotiation.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly technical and business knowledge from CV plus they will ask to check your logic. So overall interview experience was very good

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service (New Delhi) in Aug 2017

Interview

It was a one-day process. They conducted three rounds of interviews scrutinising at each level. They ask things from your C.V and basic statistics and econometrics. It was a one on one interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Exl generally asks a lot of questions from statistics and econometrics like p-value, hypothesis testing, distributions etc. They also ask common puzzles/simple probability questions.

EXL Service

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service in May 2017

Interview

First Round Interview was good experience. Second round interviewer was rude, didn't let me finish my answers. Both the rounds were telephonic, the interviewer were from I.I.T. Not a good experience in the second round the interviewer was condescending.

Interview Questions
  • Two Puzzle and two case study in first round. SQL queries and Case Study in Second round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (New York, NY) in Aug 2015

Interview

Phone interview of around thirty minutes, they called in slightly later than the agreed time. Two people on the line from EXL, one of them read through a script for the first couple of minutes then they both proceeded to present their job positions before asking generic interview questions. All in all not a difficult interview but i feel that neither interviewer had knowledge outside of their personal experience of the company structure to orient/answer company related questions from applicants.

Interview Questions
  • Explain how to build a risk based matrix for the (accounting cycle).

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EXL Service (New York, NY) in Mar 2015

Interview

useless interview. They will ask their current problem without giving you full info. can ask any useless question and can justify that to be correct. will try to confuse you will ask you common puzzles mainly ask things which you are not having full info and they themselves have doubt into.

Interview Questions
  • about their problem in current project

Popular Careers with EXL Service Job Seekers