Cover image for EXL Service

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

EXL Service Senior Executive Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 900 interviews

Recruiter17%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

EXL Service

Application

I interviewed at EXL Service

Interview

It was actually virtual and had three rounds of interview. Was easy to crack the it. Like video call interview which included some sort of technical questions related to accounting.

Interview Questions
  • Asked to write a mail to check our language and vocabulary.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at EXL Service (New Delhi) in Aug 2022

Interview

They take interview, they negotiate with you, they take too much time to offer and then they say (when you consistently after getting shortlisted Chase them for offer letter) we have hired someone else, and your can check there is hiring going on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting

132 Comments

Consulting

404.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=EXL Service~37901
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EXL Service (Noida) in Mar 2021

Interview

Interview Process was quite smooth, with managerial round followed by HR- the interview was on Zoom call due to covid-19 time. The Interview will also include few rounds of quantitative aptitude, some reasoning and reading comprehension that was before managerial round.

Interview Questions
  • All that is on the resume is being asked, apart from the the basic AP related question , the questions were on the type of responsibilities taken in earlier employment.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EXL Service (Bangalore) in Jan 2021

Interview

Good. They asked appropriate questions. No irrelevant discussions. Questions were on SQL, MS Excel, Data Visualization and Data Analytics. They ask us to explain about out previous projects. Over all good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (Noida) in Nov 2020

Interview

It was not that lengthy and I found it to be very fair process. Hr as well as all the interviewers described about product very well. And the most interesting part was the last round with AVP. He was really nice and knowledgeable guy. He conducted the interview in a very unique way. Loved the journey.

Interview Questions
  • About life, about past experience, acheivements, failures, strengths, way of working

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at EXL Service (Bangalore) in Nov 2019

Interview

I was waiting more than 4 hours to take up the first round of interview with TL, and then managerial round happen. So much of questions from Accounting of depreciation, amortization, tangible, intangible, SOD conflicts, I gave my best and performed well.

Interview Questions
  • Why you didn't tried in your husband office? Who ll take care of your kid?

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (Noida) in Sep 2019

Interview

Starts with a detail form filling, followed by an HR round- Aptitude check and writing skills Technical round 1&2 based on job description and subject knowledge Personality test, communication skill test Computer skills check Excel test to check excel knowledge Final HR discussion to finalise salary n pays

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EXL Service

Application

I interviewed at EXL Service

Interview

First of call received from HR and asked about current profile, notice period, CTC, etc, than conduct the interview with Manager who is related to the profile, after manager interview, HR call again for the Feedback

Interview Questions
  • About my self and family background, past experience, question related to past profile and for current profile, reason of change, Notice period, Salary in Hand, Expected Salary in hand,

Popular Careers with EXL Service Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at EXL Service? Share Your Experiences

EXL Service Photos

+ Add Photo
EXL Service photo of: EXL's New State-of-the-art Headquarter
EXL Service photo of: EXL's New Headquarter
EXL Service photo of: EXL's New Headquarter's Interior
EXL Service photo of: We associate to touch lives, Volunteering to make a Social Impact, with our clients. #CorporateSocialResponsibility #FindABetterWay
EXL Service photo of: Welcoming the Christmas and the New Year with positive vibes
EXL Service photo of: #EXL awarded as the “Most Sustainable & Environment friendly organization of the year 2018”, for doing business sustainably, caring for environment, and conserving natural resources
EXL Service photo of: Our people are problem solvers and creative thinkers. Put your talents to use where opportunities are limitless and every day makes a difference

Affiliated Companies

InductisOverland SolutionsClairvoyant India Pvt. Ltd.

Expert Career Advice