Cover image for EXL Service

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

EXL Service Senior Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 913 interviews

Applied online25%
3.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at EXL Service (New York, NY) in Apr 2019

Interview

1. HR Screening 2. Technical Interview 3. 2nd Round of Interview 4. 3rd Round of Interview with VP in person and as I was in different city so arranged a skype Interview, re-scheduled it 2 times and then never happened.

Interview Questions
  • It was all related to Data modelling, EDW and other project management questions
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service (Calcutta) in Jan 2018

Interview

I was interviewed by then chief of staff to business head of insurance. The interviewer was very friendly and asked pointed questions to assess my skill set and aptitude. He was very clear and communicated the job responsibilities in a structured manner.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me an instance where you were working in a team when there was a conflict and how you handled it?

The latest conversations about Consulting

132 Comments

Consulting

417.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=EXL Service~37901
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at EXL Service (Gurgaon, Haryana)

Interview

First round HR telephonic interview, then after 2 weeks I was called for f2f, that included excel, access and aptitute test. Folowed by personal interview , that took 5-6 hours. After 2 weeks I was called from VP round interview that was a stress round and clearly demonstarted how stressful job will be. I cleared all rounds and then it took EXL almost 1 month for salary negotitaions, they offered me a very low salary that was unimaginable and much lower than lower band suggested by job advertisement. I said no and asked for atleast middle band which was in Naukri.com. They told to come back and then kept on giving excuses that decision maker is out finally they rose salary a little bit which was still very low, I decided to say no to the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Its all stress interviews...basically you have to be logical and stick to your answer if u feel its right.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EXL Service (Jersey City, NJ) in Jan 2013

Interview

good and relaxed interview, focusses on problem solving and apporach..number crunching and case studies are also being asked , comunication skills are also tested. Also a lot of emphasis on the referral as well. Laterals are mostly project based interviews in which they check your compatobility witht hat particular project

Popular Careers with EXL Service Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at EXL Service? Share Your Experiences

EXL Service Photos

+ Add Photo
EXL Service photo of: EXL's New State-of-the-art Headquarter
EXL Service photo of: EXL's New Headquarter
EXL Service photo of: EXL's New Headquarter's Interior
EXL Service photo of: We associate to touch lives, Volunteering to make a Social Impact, with our clients. #CorporateSocialResponsibility #FindABetterWay
EXL Service photo of: Welcoming the Christmas and the New Year with positive vibes
EXL Service photo of: #EXL awarded as the “Most Sustainable & Environment friendly organization of the year 2018”, for doing business sustainably, caring for environment, and conserving natural resources
EXL Service photo of: Our people are problem solvers and creative thinkers. Put your talents to use where opportunities are limitless and every day makes a difference

Affiliated Companies

InductisOverland SolutionsClairvoyant India Pvt. Ltd.

Expert Career Advice