EY Advisory Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Advisory Interview Questions

Interviews at EY

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

The entire interview process was very inviting. They were helpful when my computer was not working and could not record the video. They then were able to give me 10 tries when conducting each question which took a lot of the pressure off as well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Tampa, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

It was very stress free, the interviewer was very kind and sociable. The questions were tough but nothing out of the blue. I would recommend applying to this company, especially the Tampa location, their culture is great.

Advisory Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I had applied from the EY website. It was a great experience to give an interview for one of the Big 4 companies. It was a learning experience for me.

Advisory Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY in April 2017.

Interview

Case Study with Advisory Head, General Interview with Senior Manager, Lunch with associates. Was very enjoyable and the workers are extremely pleasant to be around. They streamline their process extremely well, no long wait periods. If they want you then they will let you know.

Anonymous Employee in Tysons, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Tysons, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

I completed one interview on campus, after which I interviewed during an office visit. During the office visit, I had two behavioral interviews and one case interview. For the case interview, they want to see how you think -- are you logical in your thought process, are you creative in identifying solutions, and do you have good business sense? Overall, it was less intense than I thought it was going to be.

Interview Questions

• Talk to me about your philosophy on leadership? How do you connect with people you lead?   Answer Question

Advisory Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

one thirty minute behavioral interview and one 45 minute case study. Interviewer did most of the talking for th first interview, didn't get asked really any behavioral questions. Case study was fun and they help guide you if you get stuck. Overall low pressure and easy first interview.

Advisory Interview

Interview

Behavior and case interviews, totally 60 min. on campus. with two interviewers. The case is kind of hard, so maybe fail because of that...... a little but not very technical.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Dallas, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

Skype then face to face meetings. The case study was pretty straight forward with a company that has many problems. Apply easy frameworks. Generally it was just a conversation to see if you would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Why EY? Tell me a time where you had to communicate a difficult problem? What traits make you a good prospect for consulting?   1 Answer

Advisory Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at EY in October 2017.

Interview

On campus interview and then a few interviews at an office visit. A case study was also included in the interview process in the office. Overall, a very enjoyable process!

Advisory Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Two rounds. First taken by the head of the department which was followed by a written test in which basic questions on programming and SQL were asked. Next round was taken by a member of the technical staff and asked questions mostly related to my resume.

Interview Questions

• More of a conversation than an interview. The written test that followed asked basic programming questions: reversing a string, an SQL query, calculating price of a commodity after certain years based on a depreciation rate.   Answer Question