EY Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Everyone was incredibly friendly and nice. The interview process went very smoothly and they were very helpful with any and all questions you had. It is definitely good to do your research on the company and come with plenty of questions.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were to gauge how well you would be at succeeding at the position.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Panel of 3 asking situational questions. Pretty laid back. Once situational questions were over they asked how I would use my experience in current situations. Dress business professional as they all are. Be serious, confident, and concise. Doing this will show you are comfortable. All in all I did enjoy the interview and left feeling I showed I am confident in my ability .

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a client asking for a non feasible action.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

A meet and greet of some employees and other interviewees prior to the second interview (on site). Laid back setting, but serious interview process. They want personality and interpersonal skills more than intelligence.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Los Angeles Career Forum.
    Submitted CV, had interview via Skype, had personal interview two times at LA, was invited to dinner the same day, had another personal interview the next day, and got a job offer

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the most important characteristic of a consultant?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Interview process consisted of 3 rounds of interviews. The first one was done on campus, second was in office with direct manager, and third was done in office with senior manager .

Interview Questions

• Provide me detailed process of real estate valuation methodologies.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

it's on campus interview, overall it's a positive experience. No unexpected question, the interview showed much interest in previous work and class experiences.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

This was for an interview over ten years ago, so the process may have changed somewhat. I received the interview through an employee referral, who referred me to a recruiter.

It was similar to most other management consulting interviews--that is to say, very thorough, multiple rounds with different people in the group at various management levels, and thought-provoking questions. I was interviewing with other management consulting firms and investment banks at the same time, so it was nothing unexpected. However, I did put in numerous hours of company and industry research, informational interviews, networking, and application preparation. The interview process was difficult, but I was hired in a business advisory group that led to some very interesting work and a great professional springboard.

I'd recommend EY to anyone who wants to a strong start to their career learning for business fundamentals or a seasoned professional who's looking for a new challenge in their next career step.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to do a four-wall analysis on a hypothetical retail chain. I had no idea what it was at the time since I was just coming out of college.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation process was interesting and a win-win proposition. They provided a great salary, sign-on bonus, relocation, and a great benefits package.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Houston, TX).

Interview

First round

Interview Questions

• Explain the relations between income statement and balance sheet   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (San Francisco, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Went through an OCR process and ended up getting to super day. Interviewed with 2 people in person on campus and then with 5-6 on Super Day. Overall, the folks were really nice and everyone seemed excited about the company

Interview Questions

• Asked a mathematical / brain teaser that was unanswerable and waited to see how long I figured out it couldn't be answered   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Was quick and efficient I was asked to go to the office and met 3 people. Basic questions on my education and background. I was then invited to lunch, and coffee. Was allowed to leave at 5pm.