EY Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at EY

Associate Interview

Interview

Interviewed with the company. It was a good experience interviewing with the company. Went to a couple interviews which ranged from campus interview to additional interviews at the office.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at EY in February 2013.

Interview

Campus interview for 30 mins. Asked Resume, the school work, working history and expectations. Talked about working experience in the most of time. Keep asking one school score question and seems like didn't like my answer.

Interview Questions

• He asked me why I get a c+ on one course. Keep asking the reason....   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (San Jose, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

After the first interview, they took 2 weeks to let me know I selected to be invited to the EY San Jose office. They took me to the nice restaurant the day before the interview. It was a great time to get to know the professionals from EY and the culture in San Jose. The interview schedule was from 8 am to 2 pm and they provided breakfast and lunch. I had 2 interviews with a partner and a senior. Interviews was like having a conversation. It was pretty easy. Most of my friends got a phone call right after the interview or next day, but I had to wait for the no offer email for 2 weeks. If you don't get a phone call within 2 days, you may not get an offer from EY.

Associate Interview

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interviews, Manager, Senior Manager and 2 Partners. Questions are very easy, particularly fit questions to make sure you are interested in doing transfer pricing. The partners are very nice and encouraging and want you to succeed but are interested in determining that you are keen and want to be a part of Transfer Pricing.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing long term?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Boston, MA) in February 2014.

Interview

I met with 15 people including other associates, managers, principals, and vice presidents for thirty to sixty minute long interviews. I interviewed over three visits to the office and also had a phone interview prior to being invited to the office for the in person interviews. The interviews consisted of solving business cases, personality testing, and conversations where the interviewer got to know me better, The cases focused on real life examples of problems that I would encounter on the job.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EY (Richmond, VA) in February 2014.

Interview

Typical order of operations you would expect from a campus interview process. application followed by in person interview, invitation to a two day interview event at the company location, a series of three interviews (behavioral, general fit, partner vetting)

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for EY   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY (Fayetteville, AR) in March 2018.

Interview

I got referred by some work at the office. And after several days sending my resume, I got an email from a campus recruiter that she would like to schedule a phone call with me. I had a phone interview with this campus recruiter. She has my resume, but we did not walk through my resume. Just some straightforward questions ...

Associate Interview

Interview

This is the first year of them doing the digital interview, it is a recording interview that participant can finish it online. They've prerecord each questions and you only need to record your answers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

It was just a conversation. Quite friendly and well managed. It was quite straight forward. The interviewer, who is a senior manager of the audit group. First I was asked to do a self-introduction, then he asked me some facts on my resume. The last few minutes we talked about my questions related to the firm. The manager was so nice to give me suggestion for future carear

Interview Questions

• It was just a conversation. Quite friendly and well managed.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Amongst the big 4, EY has the most unprofessional recruiters and unorganized recruiting process. Was contacted to interview over the phone. The interviewer was unprepared because he confused me with a student from a rival school and had to look for my resume for a good 2 minutes while I was waiting on the other line. The recruiters never respond to emails. Compared to the other big 4's recruiters and recruiting processes, EY tends to hire based on diversity and do not hire the smartest or the most competent people.

The interviewer was a manager and was told through word of mouth that he had his favorites and had no intention of hiring anyone else. The interview was a waste of time. He did not introduce himself and responded very curtly when I tried to talk about myself. He wanted to avoid all personal information and wanted me to answer his generic questions.

Also, to this day, I never got an email after that phone interview. There was no email notifying me of any sort of result.