EY Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at EY

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I joined the campus interview during campus recruiting. There is a pre-night before the formal interview. The interview is a 30 minutes session about the behavioral questions, which focused more on your experiences on resume.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Phone interviews to start. Completed two interviews on phone before being invited to interview weekend in Chicago. Relatively low-key phone interviews. I was applying for an entry-level position so many questions centered around undergrad education and experiences and interest in the position.

Interview Questions

• What specific experiences from an internship, work experience, etc. directly align with the position and the scope of work?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

The interview process involved solving a case study and making a presentation. There were then three interviews, 30 minutes each, in which candidates were asked about their research, prior experience working with data and why they wanted to join a private sector job.

Associate Interview

Interview

Grilled over technical and behavioral questions. Asked about FCFE and FCFF. Tried to pressure about long working hours. Otherwise, chill and calm interviewers. Took me out for tea at college canteen.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

First is the case and the second half is conversational. They came to campus to have this interview. The case was a little long which was a little bit hard

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

Typical campus recruiting experience. It supposed to be in person interview but because of the snow, we interviewed on Skype. But highly suggest do it in person. The interviewer is nice and the questions are very normal and you can get most of the questions online. In terms of the case, you had better to practice a lot before the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why choose EY? Why this function? Your leadership experiences? And a case study.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Chicago, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

They came to campus for networking events and selected candidates from a resume drop. I think I was selected because I networked with a partner before hand so he already knew who I was before the networking event. The interview was very laid back. It was mostly fit and character for the accounting side of the house.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Houston, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

Very simple, all behavior questions. There is always a need for more auditors, so as long as you can communicate well and hold a conversation then you should be fine. I had three interviews, two on-campus and one at the Houston office. The first two are the real interviews where they ask you a lot of questions, and then the last one is more for you to ask them any questions on your mind. They love when you ask a lot of questions on EY and their diversity program and any of the awards they have one.

Interview Questions

• 1) Name a time when you went above and beyond for a project
      2) Name a time when you had a conflict on your team
      3) What is your strengths and weaknesses
      4) What makes an effective leader
      5) What was the hardest decision you ever made
      6) What was your greatest accomplishment
      7) Why accounting?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

I got an interview on campus. The interview lasted 1 hour... two 30 minute interview with 1-1 person.
    It was a pleasant experience but just a little awkward because when you switch rooms you meet the other candidate that you literally are competing with. I guess for all interviews your competing with someone but the format of the interview made it kind of weird. It was a standard interview not technically based

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

the interview process began with an on campus interview, followed by an interview in the office. all the interviewees were subdivided and taken to interview with two managers (one at a time)

Interview Questions

• a time when you faced a team challenge and how you handled it   Answer Question