EY Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EY (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Got a call, great people to talk to, excellent conversation. Good questions and gave supporting replies. They are Excited to hear what you have to say and very interested in your future plans. One of very few companies that really focuses on you rather than numbers. Core values of EY are the best. They encourage leadership and hard work. Dont stress when talking to them, really casual conversation.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EY in November 2011.

Interview

I had a phone screen interview with the recruiter for the position. He was supposed to call me directly and ended up contacting me 25 minutes later than the scheduled time. He apologized though. The phone interview was pretty short. It appeared that I talked the majority of the time asking questions to get a better idea of what would be expected in the position. I was familar with some of the responsibilities, however they seems really broad and thrown together. The recruiter couldn't clearly answer any of those questions either. He said that the manager for the position would be better suited to answer my questions. We also discussed salary, however that's also still up in the air. I asked for the range for the position but didn't get a clear answer. It's always a tug-of-war for that question.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

3 rounds
    first hr
    2nd technical (detailed questions, hypothetical situations were given)
    3rd partner

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I interviewed at EY (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2010.

Interview

Hiring was efficient and fast. Interview was short and relaxing. No too formal questions. Interviewer was very friendly, displaying the kind of culture that the company has. The interview was about 10 minutes and interviewer was helpful in helping me understand the kind of things that i will be doing.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Interview

Applied through available careers at their website for a tax associate position. Received a call from the HR department for an interview with the tax department and received an offer a week after the interview.

The interview process was very lighthearted. I enjoyed talking to the 2 interviewers.

The whole process took about 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can multitask in fast-paced environment?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in October 2011.

Interview

The hiring process when fist the company do the background by reviewing my submitted CV. Then the company invite me to their accounting and general knowledge written test. After i pass the written test, then the company invite me to their one on one interview. Then they offer me to join their company after i passed the interview

Interview Questions

• All the interview question are a practical question in auditing, i think there are no unexpected question since I've graduated from accounting major   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

there is an assessment centre day, you need to join for about 5 hours which includes the self introduction, group discussion, debate and individual interview. THe whole process is in English and will be assessed by the manager or senior manager in the firm rather than the HR person.

Interview Questions

• tell me something about yourself which is not on your cv   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The initial rounds were of easy. Just screening and then aptitude. I got selected for Tax process but i got my call after 2 months of waiting just for an HR round, that's disappointing.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (London, England (UK)) in September 2011.

Interview

1) Online application
    2) Online tests - numerical and verbal reasoning
    3) First round interview with manager - competency based
    4) Assessment centre including interview with a partner - also competency based

Correspondence is extremely quick - Ernst & Young get back to you within two working days but can sometimes be as quick as a few hours!

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (New Delhi (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

First step - Case study
    Second step - Interview with Associate director
    Third step - Interview with partner

Interview Questions

• What exactly would you do when you are on field in an assignment.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.