EY Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at EY (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

first round is a normal GD- something like extempore need to speak on the topics given. (this is generally to check our communication) second round was general aptitude test by Meritrac- consisted hugely of accounts. Third Hr round- general HR questions and final round was technical round- questions on competency and projects.

Interview Questions

• some of Topics for GD were Survival mantras in MNC, fun at college
    Hr Questions why ENY? run through the resume?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EY (Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in May 2008.

Interview

As a qualified junior resource, process was very fast, interview and offer came through within 3 days

Interview Questions

Negotiation

limited

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

First they conducted an aptitude test comprising of math and logical ability.
    Short listed candidates were divided into groups for group discussion.
    After GD , 2 rounds of personal interview, technical and HR..
    All in all it was an awesome experience. Proud to be part of EY.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EY (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

HR process
    PI
    FI

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

well it started off with a GD, followed by an Online Exam which had 4 sections. Excel skills, grammar, maths and accounting. On the same day the results were declared and we were sent off to 1on1 round with the HR. after clearing the round with the HR I had to wait till the next week to meet the Opps Mngr and the Senior Manager.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Excel?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY in February 2012.

Interview

Applied online in December and received call to come for interview in early February for IT Risk & Assurance. The interview began with a short essay which last about 15-20 minutes. Nothing technical, it was about how you perceive audit profession. After which I had a interview with two manager/senior manager for about 1.5hrs. Again nothing technical, it was more about introducing myself, my strengths and weaknesses etc. And the managers will share more about the company working culture, environment and the high working hours. I received the offer about 3 working days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tried to negotiate for better salary but was flatly rejected. Was told that it is a standard graduate scheme for all income graduates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

Is were simply to see, They have 2-3 rounds, 1ST we have to go through test i.e.for 200 marks,Knowledge testing is for A/C's,Grammer,Computer,Q.A.,2nd round with HR,Final round on Comp how well u r & R u Ready for the contract.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EY (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

1st round - Presentation
    2nd round- Aptitude
    3rd round- HR round
    4th round- Technical Round
    All the round has a strict policy of discipline

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in May 2011.

Interview

1.Submit the CV through web
    2. An email from HR stating the accounting, auditing, and English exams.
    3. Got an email after a week to come to their office in 2 weeks for the case study and interview.
    4. Start with the case study by yourself.
    5. Group solving the case study.
    6. the interview consist of technical knowledge and personalty questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take it or leave it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Human Capital-Engagement Management Support

Interview Questions

• 1 Round- Extempore.
      2 Email writing