EY Assurance Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Assurance Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Interview process was similar to other companies in the industry. 1st round was on-campus interview and then they invited students for in-house interview. I interviewed with two--one partner and one manager. Both asked mostly behavioral questions but they asked details of some experiences. Interview length was about 30mins for each.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2009.

Interview

I got the interview through campus recruiting. I had the dinner with the interviewer and other applicants the night before interview. The seats were assigned already. It was just casual talk, and there was one employee from E&Y for each table. Not much to prepare for. In the second day, the interviewer, a partner from E&Y, asked most questions about the resume and a couple questions about the behaviors. The behavior question were important. I think I did not get into the second round because of them.

Assurance Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Came from a heavily recruited school; the interviewer didn't ask any tough/technical questions. Basically all they wanted to know is if you had a 3.3+ and were personable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time you had to take care of multiple responsibilities at once. How did you handle it?   1 Answer

Assurance Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Applied through school's job posting site. Then attended career fair 2 weeks later and met 1 senior associate and 2 managers. Was invited for an on campus interview a few weeks later. There was a pre interview dinner with associates and managers the night before--it was very laid back. On campus interview was about 30-45 minutes with a manager (she was at career fair and the dinner). It was all behaviors based questions related to group work. Got a phone call 1-2 weeks later saying I was invited for an office interview/visit. They put us in a hotel and had a dinner the night before the interview. The dinner was very laid back and at a partners house. The office visit started at 8:30am with breakfast and an introduction from the recruiters and a partner. Then there was a panel of 3 associates that answered questions. This was then followed by an interview with a manager, a senior manager, and a partner. All were conversational and just one behavioral question. They were each about 30 mins. Finally we were taken out to lunch and then brought back for a farewell with 2 partners that discussed EY.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you worked with a group member who didn't cooperate and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in September 2018.

Interview

It was a video interview that I could record and send in on my own terms that I just had to send in within a 5 day time frame. I got 30 seconds to think of my response and could do a rerecording if needed. Answers were about 3 minutes each, 5 questions total.

Assurance Associate Interview

Interview

Start by introducing himself - tell me about yourself question - question about leadership and teamwork experience - end with asking him questions. This is the second interview, an on campus one.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2017.

Interview

Good experience, very pleasant interview process, great people. There is a campus interview, onsite interview, which is broken out into three interviews with managers and partners at EY office. Overall it was very conversational.

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

It was very long a lot of people poor management was only previous knowledge CV based study your basics about accounting again tell them you can work for long hours and that you have no plans of further study

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

It was hectic and time consuming as their were so many people, they took a written test followed by 3 rounds of interview. The process was very time and energy comsuming. The written test was easy but interview rounds were grilling and tough if you don't have your basics right.

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gur Gram (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Gur Gram (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process was smooth. There were 4 rounds : aptitude test, HR round, technical 1 and technical 2. I got my selection email within a month, but it's been 3 months since then, i haven't got my joining date. Also, the last communication was like 1.5 months back regarding my results. I am still waiting and hoping for the best

Interview Questions

• Q: where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Q: some accountung questions, actually, a lot of them
      Q: take me through your resume.   Answer Question