EY Assurance Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Assurance Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Interview process was similar to other companies in the industry. 1st round was on-campus interview and then they invited students for in-house interview. I interviewed with two--one partner and one manager. Both asked mostly behavioral questions but they asked details of some experiences. Interview length was about 30mins for each.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Assurance Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Came from a heavily recruited school; the interviewer didn't ask any tough/technical questions. Basically all they wanted to know is if you had a 3.3+ and were personable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time you had to take care of multiple responsibilities at once. How did you handle it?   1 Answer

Assurance Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Applied through school's job posting site. Then attended career fair 2 weeks later and met 1 senior associate and 2 managers. Was invited for an on campus interview a few weeks later. There was a pre interview dinner with associates and managers the night before--it was very laid back. On campus interview was about 30-45 minutes with a manager (she was at career fair and the dinner). It was all behaviors based questions related to group work. Got a phone call 1-2 weeks later saying I was invited for an office interview/visit. They put us in a hotel and had a dinner the night before the interview. The dinner was very laid back and at a partners house. The office visit started at 8:30am with breakfast and an introduction from the recruiters and a partner. Then there was a panel of 3 associates that answered questions. This was then followed by an interview with a manager, a senior manager, and a partner. All were conversational and just one behavioral question. They were each about 30 mins. Finally we were taken out to lunch and then brought back for a farewell with 2 partners that discussed EY.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you worked with a group member who didn't cooperate and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2009.

Interview

I got the interview through campus recruiting. I had the dinner with the interviewer and other applicants the night before interview. The seats were assigned already. It was just casual talk, and there was one employee from E&Y for each table. Not much to prepare for. In the second day, the interviewer, a partner from E&Y, asked most questions about the resume and a couple questions about the behaviors. The behavior question were important. I think I did not get into the second round because of them.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2017.

Interview

Good experience, very pleasant interview process, great people. There is a campus interview, onsite interview, which is broken out into three interviews with managers and partners at EY office. Overall it was very conversational.

Assurance Associate Interview

Interview

Start by introducing himself - tell me about yourself question - question about leadership and teamwork experience - end with asking him questions. This is the second interview, an on campus one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in September 2018.

Interview

It was a video interview that I could record and send in on my own terms that I just had to send in within a 5 day time frame. I got 30 seconds to think of my response and could do a rerecording if needed. Answers were about 3 minutes each, 5 questions total.

Assurance Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Basic aptitude test with some questions based on excel.
    This was followed by a GD round and a couple of interviews.

Assurance Associate Interview

Interview

Hiring process of EY is so nice, they have a written test followed by a group discussion, HR round and technical round. every level is systematic. a person's overall personality & knowledge is judged in this process. a job seeker can find, where he stands in this competitive word.

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

1 written test
    2 Group discussion
    3 HR Interview
    The test was all about accounting , English < Ms Excel and logical aptitude test followed by group discussion and then Hr round all was simple and quite easy but you should be prepare about going fo rinterview

Interview Questions

• All about Accounting you studied in class 11 and some Excel   1 Answer