EY Assurance Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Assurance Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at EY

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at EY (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

They took Written test and then GD round as there was Massive Candidates so o screen the candidates they take a GD round and after selection from this there are 3 Interview Face to face rounds with HR and Technical round with Managers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

The interview process consists of 5 rounds. It is a very long and tiring process consisting of Written test, GD,HR round and 2 technical rounds. They basically hire commerce graduates or experienced ones in F&A. Written test is very easy consisting of basic accounting questions, english grammar and comprehension and analytical questions.

Interview Questions

• Journal entry fo depreciation, defered revenue, non cash expenses, ratios to consider while investing in a company   Answer Question

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Interview

Interviewed by senior manager of Financial Services Assurance. It was a group interview where there was another candidate that was interviewed alongside with me. Interviewer was friendly and not only did he ask questions but also shared his insights of the job and industry.

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview took place over two days. The first day was HR after which certain people were shortlisted and there were two technical rounds after the HR round. The HR round was simple, more about your background and what’s on your resume. As for technical it was basic accounts and IFRS and about audit.

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

Three rounds were there - One HR round and Two Technical Rounds(tech one and two both were taken by single person) they may also ask you to leave for the day and conduct tech two interview over telephone

Interview Questions

• Leases ,Intangible assets, impairments, accrual concepts and mostly about your previous work experience   Answer Question

Assurance Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment. There was an aptitude test.
    This was then followed by two technical interviews. And a final HR interview. The results were announced on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work on multiple projects?   1 Answer

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EY (Kolkata (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

I had to clear 5 rounds. Firstly, an aptitude test was conducted followed by a GD, an HR interview and 2 Technical interviews. All the rounds are easy except Technical 1. If you get through it, then Technical 2 is basically feasibility test whether you would be able to survive at EY.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself, your goals, etc.   1 Answer

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (New Delhi (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Campus Placement: An online test based on basic math, english and logical reasoning.
    A group decision on the current news.
    A technical round of interview on accounting terms and internship experiences followed by an HR interview focussing on your personal skills.

Interview Questions

• What are the two methods of depreciation? What is the difference in practical terms?   Answer Question

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

I got shortlisted through college placement cell which had two level shortlisting procedure i.e, 1) Written 2) Group Discussion
    At Ey, The process starts with a HR intro + Technical then it is followed by manager interview.

Interview Questions

• 1.Why EY ?
      2. Accounting principles and accounting ratios
      3. Cash flow related questions
      4. Finance and economy related current affairs   Answer Question

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Had a quick aptitude test, followed by a group discussion and 3 rounds of interviews. One with HR, and 2 technical rounds. Took half a day overall. Got results from college representative later that day.