EY Assurance Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Assurance Associate

EY Assurance Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at EY

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (New Delhi (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

the whole hiring process started with an HR interview which went well as the HR was only focused about the basic background information and communication skills. after passing the HR round we had an aptitude test which was ok not tuff and then 2 technical interviews the following day. the result was declared by day end.

Interview Questions

• tell me something about yourself.   1 Answer
  • amortization vs depreciation   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Associate Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY in June 2016.

Interview

I interviewd at Ey gurgaon.
    That walkin was conducted by the Hr team of Ey. It had five rounds. A written test, gd and one round on PI with Hr and two technical rounds. My all rounds were clear. They told to wait for a week for the results.
    I have not yet got any further information regarding the selection.
    No offer is made yet. Its been one week.

Associate Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

there was 4 round followed by written test, hr, tech1, tech 2. as far as written,hr, tech 1 was fine but tech 2 was terrified- you must prepare for every word you speak there as they can discuss you whole family background as well as your background & definitely do your home-research for company & the post applied.

Interview Questions

• why should i hire you? why E&y?   1 Answer

Associate Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EY (Mangalore (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

This was a campus interview process in which there were 4 rounds.
    1. Aptitude - English, logical reasoning and financial accounting questions.
    2. Hr interview - basic questions about family background and some resume based questions.
    3. Technical round 1 - Purely financial accounting related questions.
    4. Technical 2 - both accounting and situation based questions.

Interview Questions

• Technical round 1 questions -
      What is variable cost?
      Difference between equity shares and preference shares?
      What is acrual basis of accounting?
      Journal entries for bad debts, outstanding expenses etc   1 Answer
    • Technical round 2 questions -
      I was lucky enough to not get any accounting questions here in comparison with my friends who did get some.
      1. What would you do if you had an arrogant boss? How would you deal with it?
      2. Are you planning further studies?   1 Answer

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

It was very long a lot of people poor management was only previous knowledge CV based study your basics about accounting again tell them you can work for long hours and that you have no plans of further study

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

It was hectic and time consuming as their were so many people, they took a written test followed by 3 rounds of interview. The process was very time and energy comsuming. The written test was easy but interview rounds were grilling and tough if you don't have your basics right.

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2017.

Interview

Interviewers are generally interested in how you can contribute to the company and whether you are a right fit to the firm. It took about 2-3 weeks to schedule an interview and 2 months to offer.

Assurance Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

The first round was an aptitude test, it tested logical, verbal ability etc. This was followed by a HR interview. The third and final round had two technical interviews. It was a fairly quick process.

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in April 2019.

Interview

the person in charge is helpful ,the first step is phone screening ,basically they ask normal question, the second step is online assessment ,and the last step is interview in the office

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (New Delhi (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

It was campus placement. First there was an online aptitude test, after that a general hr round. Following which were two technical rounds. The process was pretty smooth and the interviewers were very cordial.