EY Assurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 10, 2017

2.7

98 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

It was a smooth interview, but I didn't get the position. They offered a dinner before interview day, so you are able to chat with your recruiter. It is a nice process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

behavioral interviews; spent 30 mins on campus then an entire day interviewing in the office; very long process but overall a good experience; pretty easy interviews, very relaxed and conversational

Interview Questions

• Why public accounting? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

First round was a video interview, and the second round was phone interview. The super day last about 5 hrs. Started from a lunch, and then 4 interviewers. Manager, Partner and Executive Director

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project or experience when you have a difficult time   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Washington, DC) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied through university, 1st was video interview, there were 6 questions and you could re-record it until you think that's good to you. 2nd was on campus, with a manager and a partner separately.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

I met with the associate at school. They had greeters meet with me before and chat with me for a little bit. The interview was very quick and super easy. The associate was extremely friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, Talk about a time you had raw data that needed to be analyzed, talk about a time you had to work on a team   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

Interview

I interviewed on campus for this position and it took roughly three months. After I had an on-campus interview followed up with a superday at the desired office location. People were nice and there were no technical questions.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through a campus job posting and was contacted for an on-campus interview through the campus recruiting system. The interview lasted 30 minutes and was with a senior manager who was very friendly. He had some formal questions to ask, but the most of the interview just consisted of talking about my past experience.
    I got a call the next day informing me that I had been selected for a final-round interview. I received an email later that gave me two Superday dates to choose from, both during the next week. The final-round office visit lasted for approximately 5-6 hours. It consisted of a breakfast where I was seated with other applicants and first-year associates, a panel where several associates talked about their experience with the firm, two 30 minute interviews (one manager and one partner), and then we went out to lunch. These interviews were more structured and serious than the first round, but the interviewers were still very friendly and the conversations we had were very enjoyable. I received an offer by email later that day, which came from the partner I interviewed with. Got my official offer two days later.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to talk about my last internship and was asked numerous questions relating to what I did there. I was also asked some questions about my extracurricular involvement and classes I've taken.   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY in October 2016.

Interview

There were two round of interviews. First round was on campus with a campus recruiter. I was unprepared for one of his questions, but he helped me through it. Even though I was stumbling to form an answer he was patient with me. I thought for sure it was over after that but, two days later I got a response from him congratulating me on making it to the second interview. The second interview was one week after the first and was at EY. I interviewed with one partner and one manager. We had a wonderful conversation about their experiences and the global mindset at EY. I was a little awkward, but they made the conversation very easy and comfortable. The 30 minute interviews went by very fast and was the most positive interview experience in my life. Two days my interview I got a call from my recruiter offering me the position. EY was very quick with their decision and the employees are very friendly. I felt very comfortable at the office and am very excited to start.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Tell me about your experiences.
      Tell me about how you work in a team.
      What do you know about this position?
      What do you know about EY?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Phila, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

First round interview on campus- behavioral questions. Second round in the office involved 2 30-minute interviews with behavioral questions. Everyone was very nice and welcoming, and the questions were super straight-forward.

Interview Questions

• What is one instance in which you've demonstrated persistence?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (McLean, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

The process was really easy. We had on campus interviews then I got invited to the office interview. Took about two weeks to hear back after the office interview that I had gotten the internship. Everyone I met during the office visit was incredibly welcoming and made you feel comfortable. Mainly behavioral questions in the two interviews but they also were trying to get to know you as a person. I also had some really great questions to ask the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you handle balancing a lot of important tasks at once.   Answer Question