EY Assurance Summer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Assurance Summer Intern Interview Questions

2.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assurance Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Applied through Campus recruitment process, received first round interview invitation about two weeks after. Went through a 45 min initial interview then about two weeks later got notified about the on-site final round interview. The questions asked during interview are all behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• none really. Basically all questions are of behavioral type, which can be prepared beforehand.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Assurance Summer Intern Interview

Interview

1. why do you want to apply for assurance?
    2. are you interested in accounting?
    3. what's your favorite class?
    4. what's the most difficult things did you meet during the past six months?
    5. Have you been involved into teamwork?

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

Referred out from on-campus interview. Flew out for dinner at partners home and office visit the following day. Interview questions were very conversational and relaxed. Two partners and a senior manager. Was not asked any situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for me? (Come prepared with good questions to follow-up with)   Answer Question