EY Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.9

92 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The conversations with the recruiters went smooth . A phone interview with the Manager which we went through the resume and some key concepts. After the phone interview ,got invited over to visit EY to meet the team members and technical interview.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

The process is one of the best. They really invest in getting to now you and provide for all of your comfort. You get ample opportunities to ask all your questions since they host so many events during campus recruitment

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The first step is a call with a recruiter for qualification, essentially they are insuring you are a qualified candidate and they will schedule a true first round. The first round is generally a phone call with a Manager or Senior Manager, in which they will ask you about your experiences and interview you based on the role you apply for. You generally will then attend one or several face to face interviews that will be technical, behavioral and may include a formal or informal case study.

Interview Questions

• Explain in detail and process which you know well.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

There was an interview with a recruiter on campus, followed by an interview at the job site in Atlanta. There were three other candidates with me and three different interviewers.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online through the website, received an email asking for dates available for phone interview,
    We agreed upon a date and time,
    received a call from recruiter and discussed the position by phone
    cut off in mid interview

Interview Questions

• What is my current salary?
      Why do I want to work for EY and leave my current company?
      What do I do in my current role?   2 Answers

Transaction Advisory Services Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Very easy interview process. Did an on-campus interview where they just described what the group does. Second-round interview included 3 separate behavioral interviews, but were very conversational. No technical questions.

Interview Questions

• If you had 2 production lines, how would you decide which one has more value than the other?   1 Answer

Business Advisor Program - Advisory Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview for round was extremely conversational. I expected some difficult questions going into the interview only to meet my interviewer who asked me very simple questions about my experiences and background. He also asked me about my weekend, which I thought was strangely personal, but I enjoyed the experience nonetheless.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why are you interested in the BAP at EY? What location do you want to work in?   Answer Question

Risk Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

The organization of interview is chaotics. The emails were personalized and nice but overall the process needs to be better. The interviewers were nice and most of the interivewing process was conversational. However, I feel the interviews are less concerned with candidates.

Transfer Pricing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Brief in person interview on campus and then was flown down to regional hub for day long interviews where I met with 5 senior staff and had dinner with current associates. After I returned feeling great about the interview I never heard for 3 weeks and after reaching out to HR for response twice, finally got a template rejection e-mail.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

2 round: 1 on campus (Behavioral + case) ; 2 (2 behavioral, 1 case and 1 group case). pretty straight forward. EY folks are very friendly, so behavioral interviews were like conversations. The only challenging part was the group case. But it was more about how you work in a team.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about EY and our group?   1 Answer