EY Audit Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Audit Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at EY

2.7

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

The process was pretty easy. I submitted my resume, and then received a phone call several days later. I was asked a few questions, then I was called to come into the office. I met with several different people there. The questions were pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2019.

Interview

Applied online and got a call from HR around a week later and interview a week later. The interviewers only asked basic questions and shared with us more about the job scope. Got the offer 3 days after the interview.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Damansara (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Damansara (Malaysia)) in April 2019.

Interview

1. Phone interview - 10-15 mins
    2. Online assessment
    3. Face-to-face interview - 45mins to 1 hour

*Remember to always prepare before your interview and ask interviewee questions at the end of interview session.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in December 2018.

Interview

1. Phone Screening few days after my application around 15 minutes
    2. Passed the phone screening and then received an email for online assessment
    3. The last one is individual Face-to-Face Interview with a manager. Need to arrive 30 minutes earlier than the scheduled interview for a short written essay task.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about youself?
      2. What do you know about audit?
      3. Why you choose EY?
      4. The manager will ask regarding your CGPA
      5. What activities did you involved?
      6. What do you know about the industry (eg financial services, automobile, etc)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2016.

Interview

Group interview, 4 to 1. General questions with very few technical questions asked, Once you are called up for an interview, there is a high chance that you will get in.

Audit Assistant Interview

Interview

First stage - accounting and english tests (I had very high results in both)
    Second stage - face-to-face interview with HR representative: it was was the worst interview ever! HR person seemed to be extremely arrogant. I had many different interviews in all BIG4 companies but EY seems to be just waste of time. I wouldn't recommend.

Interview Questions

• Describe current and past experience, future plans, and all classic questions like weak and strong sides, etc.   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Reviewing the application took several weeks, but after the process was held very professionally. The first interview was in Zurich at HQ, second interview took place at the local office. Received feedback within 72 hours after each interview round.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Bangkok (Thailand)) in September 2018.

Interview

Hr called me to interview after 3 weeks I did the test of the company. Interviewees are the partner of the company. First, introduce yourself ,then explain about family about their jobs.

Audit Assistant Interview

Interview

Brief and pleasant lasted 1 week . 2 followups with behavioural and basic technical background questions 30 word limit . Thank you i recommend it .glassdoor helped with prep with useful advice from other cases

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2018.

Interview

Group Interview of 4. Interviewers were friendly. Interview is relatively fast. Interviewer shared their personal experiences. Interview question focuses more on behavioural. On the job training, job rotations and career advancement opportunities were shared.

Interview Questions

• 1) Share one instance where you met a challenge and overcome it.   Answer Question