EY Audit Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 1, 2017

2.9

32 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

The process was pretty easy. I submitted my resume, and then received a phone call several days later. I was asked a few questions, then I was called to come into the office. I met with several different people there. The questions were pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanoi (Vietnam)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Hanoi (Vietnam)) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview with 1 partner and 1 senior manager, you will firstly introduce yourself. Actually there was only 1 person ask you a lot of question, the other tend to listen and take note.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in September 2017.

Interview

There was a short written assessment before the actual interview. The actual interview was close to an hour with the partner asking many questions ranging from academic to non academic and personal life.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Budapest (Hungary)).

Interview

I was referred and got a mail from HR to complete a logical, reasoning, numbering test. A few days later got an invitation to AC, there were some standard tasks again like repetition of the before said test, monotonity test, group exercise, English test, accounting test. Few days later phone rang again and got an invitation for partner interview, that is usually 30-45 minutes with focusing on motivation and engagement to join a highly demanding and stressful environment. Giving the right answers will result in an offer within the next days.

Interview Questions

• Tell something about yourself, why do you would like to work for EY?   3 Answers

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ipoh (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EY (Ipoh (Malaysia)) in January 2017.

Interview

Requires to write a 250words essay, Test of accounting knowledge and basis questions. I was required to write the essay within 30minutes then one of the two directors will review it. During the interview there were two directors asking questions (background, studies, accounting knowledge and what would you like to ask about the company).

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2016.

Interview

It took one week to receive the email from HR, who would like to discuss with about my experience and qualification. One week after the discussion,I received another phone call from HR to confirm the interview date.

The interview is easy. The interviewer is a senior manager, who asked a lot of question regarding my working experience and qualification.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johor Bahru (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Johor Bahru (Malaysia)) in October 2016.

Interview

It was easy and friendly interview. The interviewer were manager and director. It took around 20-30 minutes. Overall experience is positive. Before interview, I had been ask to write an essay about description of your personal career goal.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2016.

Interview

I got a call for interview 3-4 weeks after applying for TURF. They allow you to change the interview timing with them if you cannot make it for the allocated slot and will send you a confirmation email after that. The interview process was quite simple but it was rather long. Somehow they changed their style a little and included a written test component BEFORE the interview. They give you 15 mins for the written test and will call u up for the interview AFTER the written test. I was interviewed by 2 managers but I had friends where Partners were involved as well. 2 interviewers and 4 interviewees. The HR will advise you not to be competitive during the interview and help each other out during the interview. Took about 1.5 hours for the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Some questions are quite normal, such as "tell me about yourself", "why audit? why EY?", "what are your strengths and weaknesses?", "tell me about a low point in your life and how you manage to learn from it and turn it into a strength", " tell us how we can build a better working world". Entire interview process was rather long. There was a written test component as well. The question I got was " How can an audit professional help build a better working world?". My friend had a different written question though, his was "what does great leadership look like?" hahah apparently it changes daily and here are two for you to think about.   1 Answer

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Turin (Italy)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Turin (Italy)) in July 2016.

Interview

First logic tests, then accounting knowledge tests plus english test. After that, individual interview with a senior. .... . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . . . .

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for us   2 Answers

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at EY in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview after 2 weeks of submitting online application, called me for face to face interview after 1 month. The whole process took me 2 months plus. The interview is quite relax, more towards chit-chatting