EY Audit Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Audit Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2017

2.9

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

The process was pretty easy. I submitted my resume, and then received a phone call several days later. I was asked a few questions, then I was called to come into the office. I met with several different people there. The questions were pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Budapest (Hungary)).

Interview

I was referred and got a mail from HR to complete a logical, reasoning, numbering test. A few days later got an invitation to AC, there were some standard tasks again like repetition of the before said test, monotonity test, group exercise, English test, accounting test. Few days later phone rang again and got an invitation for partner interview, that is usually 30-45 minutes with focusing on motivation and engagement to join a highly demanding and stressful environment. Giving the right answers will result in an offer within the next days.

Interview Questions

• Tell something about yourself, why do you would like to work for EY?   3 Answers

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ipoh (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EY (Ipoh (Malaysia)) in January 2017.

Interview

Requires to write a 250words essay, Test of accounting knowledge and basis questions. I was required to write the essay within 30minutes then one of the two directors will review it. During the interview there were two directors asking questions (background, studies, accounting knowledge and what would you like to ask about the company).

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2016.

Interview

It took one week to receive the email from HR, who would like to discuss with about my experience and qualification. One week after the discussion,I received another phone call from HR to confirm the interview date.

The interview is easy. The interviewer is a senior manager, who asked a lot of question regarding my working experience and qualification.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2016.

Interview

I got a call for interview 3-4 weeks after applying for TURF. They allow you to change the interview timing with them if you cannot make it for the allocated slot and will send you a confirmation email after that. The interview process was quite simple but it was rather long. Somehow they changed their style a little and included a written test component BEFORE the interview. They give you 15 mins for the written test and will call u up for the interview AFTER the written test. I was interviewed by 2 managers but I had friends where Partners were involved as well. 2 interviewers and 4 interviewees. The HR will advise you not to be competitive during the interview and help each other out during the interview. Took about 1.5 hours for the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Some questions are quite normal, such as "tell me about yourself", "why audit? why EY?", "what are your strengths and weaknesses?", "tell me about a low point in your life and how you manage to learn from it and turn it into a strength", " tell us how we can build a better working world". Entire interview process was rather long. There was a written test component as well. The question I got was " How can an audit professional help build a better working world?". My friend had a different written question though, his was "what does great leadership look like?" hahah apparently it changes daily and here are two for you to think about.   1 Answer

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Turin (Italy)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Turin (Italy)) in July 2016.

Interview

First logic tests, then accounting knowledge tests plus english test. After that, individual interview with a senior. .... . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . . . .

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for us   2 Answers

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at EY in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview after 2 weeks of submitting online application, called me for face to face interview after 1 month. The whole process took me 2 months plus. The interview is quite relax, more towards chit-chatting

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online.I had a phone interview with the hr manager and questions asked including why ey , the difficulities u faced during your previous studies . After that , shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the f2f interview . The whole interview process took around 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why EY ? what challenges have you face in any of the curricular activities that you have participated ? What is your plan in future ?   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2015.

Interview

About an hour talk with a manager and one of the partners. They met me very welcoming and made me feel very relaxed during the interview. Make sure you are relaxed and prepared for the questions.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied through TURF, and was contacted via phone call around one month later. The next stage was the group interview. Mostly behavioural questions were asked, but it varies for different interviewers. The interview was quite relaxed, and the interviewer's main purpose was to understand the applicants, rather than to grill each of us with difficult questions. Offer was made 2 hours later via phone call.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to break a bad news to someone.   Answer Question