EY Audit Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Audit Assistant Interview Questions

3.7

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

The process was pretty easy. I submitted my resume, and then received a phone call several days later. I was asked a few questions, then I was called to come into the office. I met with several different people there. The questions were pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online.I had a phone interview with the hr manager and questions asked including why ey , the difficulities u faced during your previous studies . After that , shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the f2f interview . The whole interview process took around 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why EY ? what challenges have you face in any of the curricular activities that you have participated ? What is your plan in future ?   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY in August 2013.

Interview

Apply through online job openings for fresh graduates and was informed via email for being shortlisted for interview.

Interview Questions

• Scenario base question, something about dealing with difficult clients who have conflicting views regarding accounting policies. What will you do in this case?   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (Budapest (Hungary)) in July 2012.

Interview

It was a first round. It was written interview by tests. Numerical skill, comprehension skill and english knlowledge were tested. It took approximatly 3 hours. The circumstances were professional, official, what a person could expact from a company like that. The interview started in time or max. in 5 minutes late. The candidates were usually in the age of 20's and the most had any economical degree.