EY Audit Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 1, 2017

2.9

32 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2015.

Interview

About an hour talk with a manager and one of the partners. They met me very welcoming and made me feel very relaxed during the interview. Make sure you are relaxed and prepared for the questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY in August 2013.

Interview

Apply through online job openings for fresh graduates and was informed via email for being shortlisted for interview.

Interview Questions

• Scenario base question, something about dealing with difficult clients who have conflicting views regarding accounting policies. What will you do in this case?   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (Budapest (Hungary)) in July 2012.

Interview

It was a first round. It was written interview by tests. Numerical skill, comprehension skill and english knlowledge were tested. It took approximatly 3 hours. The circumstances were professional, official, what a person could expact from a company like that. The interview started in time or max. in 5 minutes late. The candidates were usually in the age of 20's and the most had any economical degree.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in September 2017.

Interview

There was a short written assessment before the actual interview. The actual interview was close to an hour with the partner asking many questions ranging from academic to non academic and personal life.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Luxembourg (Luxembourg)) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, Personality test, Critical reasoning test, Maths test (multiple choice for time), two essays to write in two different languages and 3 interviews to pass with one HR and two managers. The interviews were general, almost no technical questions asked, except for very basic knowledge of accounting.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the company?   1 Answer

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johor Bahru (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Johor Bahru (Malaysia)) in October 2016.

Interview

It was easy and friendly interview. The interviewer were manager and director. It took around 20-30 minutes. Overall experience is positive. Before interview, I had been ask to write an essay about description of your personal career goal.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ipoh (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EY (Ipoh (Malaysia)) in January 2017.

Interview

Requires to write a 250words essay, Test of accounting knowledge and basis questions. I was required to write the essay within 30minutes then one of the two directors will review it. During the interview there were two directors asking questions (background, studies, accounting knowledge and what would you like to ask about the company).

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Budapest (Hungary)).

Interview

I was referred and got a mail from HR to complete a logical, reasoning, numbering test. A few days later got an invitation to AC, there were some standard tasks again like repetition of the before said test, monotonity test, group exercise, English test, accounting test. Few days later phone rang again and got an invitation for partner interview, that is usually 30-45 minutes with focusing on motivation and engagement to join a highly demanding and stressful environment. Giving the right answers will result in an offer within the next days.

Interview Questions

• Tell something about yourself, why do you would like to work for EY?   3 Answers

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Budapest (Hungary)) in October 2013.

Interview

Applying by a cv, writing a test, personal interview, assessment center and finally an interview led by a professional.Application process was not long. It was professionally executed. I can just recommend to apply for if you are interested in auditing.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Turin (Italy)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Turin (Italy)) in July 2016.

Interview

First logic tests, then accounting knowledge tests plus english test. After that, individual interview with a senior. .... . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . . . .

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for us   2 Answers