EY Audit Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Audit Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2017

2.9

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2015.

Interview

About an hour talk with a manager and one of the partners. They met me very welcoming and made me feel very relaxed during the interview. Make sure you are relaxed and prepared for the questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY in August 2013.

Interview

Apply through online job openings for fresh graduates and was informed via email for being shortlisted for interview.

Interview Questions

• Scenario base question, something about dealing with difficult clients who have conflicting views regarding accounting policies. What will you do in this case?   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (Budapest (Hungary)) in July 2012.

Interview

It was a first round. It was written interview by tests. Numerical skill, comprehension skill and english knlowledge were tested. It took approximatly 3 hours. The circumstances were professional, official, what a person could expact from a company like that. The interview started in time or max. in 5 minutes late. The candidates were usually in the age of 20's and the most had any economical degree.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Budapest (Hungary)).

Interview

I was referred and got a mail from HR to complete a logical, reasoning, numbering test. A few days later got an invitation to AC, there were some standard tasks again like repetition of the before said test, monotonity test, group exercise, English test, accounting test. Few days later phone rang again and got an invitation for partner interview, that is usually 30-45 minutes with focusing on motivation and engagement to join a highly demanding and stressful environment. Giving the right answers will result in an offer within the next days.

Interview Questions

• Tell something about yourself, why do you would like to work for EY?   3 Answers

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Budapest (Hungary)) in October 2013.

Interview

Applying by a cv, writing a test, personal interview, assessment center and finally an interview led by a professional.Application process was not long. It was professionally executed. I can just recommend to apply for if you are interested in auditing.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Turin (Italy)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Turin (Italy)) in July 2016.

Interview

First logic tests, then accounting knowledge tests plus english test. After that, individual interview with a senior. .... . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . . . .

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for us   2 Answers

Assistant Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lugano (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Lugano (Switzerland)).

Interview

1. Gespräch mit HR; 2. Gespräch mit 2 Managern der Abteilung.
    Beim ersten ging es darum sich vorzustellen und es wurde gefragt ob man weiss was auf einen zukommt. Beim zweiten ging es um das Fachwissen. Man wurde ausgefragt. Beide Gespräche verliefen gut und die Manager waren vorbildlich.

3 Tage später wurde mir ein Angebot gemacht.

Interview Questions

• Was wissen Sie über EY?
      Was macht ein Wirtschaftsprüfer?
      Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2016.

Interview

I got a call for interview 3-4 weeks after applying for TURF. They allow you to change the interview timing with them if you cannot make it for the allocated slot and will send you a confirmation email after that. The interview process was quite simple but it was rather long. Somehow they changed their style a little and included a written test component BEFORE the interview. They give you 15 mins for the written test and will call u up for the interview AFTER the written test. I was interviewed by 2 managers but I had friends where Partners were involved as well. 2 interviewers and 4 interviewees. The HR will advise you not to be competitive during the interview and help each other out during the interview. Took about 1.5 hours for the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Some questions are quite normal, such as "tell me about yourself", "why audit? why EY?", "what are your strengths and weaknesses?", "tell me about a low point in your life and how you manage to learn from it and turn it into a strength", " tell us how we can build a better working world". Entire interview process was rather long. There was a written test component as well. The question I got was " How can an audit professional help build a better working world?". My friend had a different written question though, his was "what does great leadership look like?" hahah apparently it changes daily and here are two for you to think about.   1 Answer

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at EY in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview after 2 weeks of submitting online application, called me for face to face interview after 1 month. The whole process took me 2 months plus. The interview is quite relax, more towards chit-chatting

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online.I had a phone interview with the hr manager and questions asked including why ey , the difficulities u faced during your previous studies . After that , shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the f2f interview . The whole interview process took around 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why EY ? what challenges have you face in any of the curricular activities that you have participated ? What is your plan in future ?   Answer Question