EY Audit Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Audit Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Nov 1, 2016

2.9

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

The process was pretty easy. I submitted my resume, and then received a phone call several days later. I was asked a few questions, then I was called to come into the office. I met with several different people there. The questions were pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

1. Submit resume to HR.
    2. Wait for phone call.
    3. Arrange for interview.
    4. Bring important documents to office.
    5. Interview by a Directors
    6. Stating your strengths and weaknesses.
    7. Talk about yourself.

Interview Questions

• What are the thing that you have done, that make you proud of?   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I didn't actually pass this process. The firm recruited through my school.

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

No technical questions asked

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2009.

Interview

Simple, just show interest in audit

Interview Questions

• None, interview is easy and will be offered on the spot   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2013.

Interview

The hiring process took about a month or less. The interview was with a senior manager. She was friendly and made me feel less nervous. It was more of a conversation rather than an interview to allow the interviewer know my fit for the job and to let me know more about the company.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were expected - why audit, about my resume, uni etc... No technical questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2016.

Interview

It took one week to receive the email from HR, who would like to discuss with about my experience and qualification. One week after the discussion,I received another phone call from HR to confirm the interview date.

The interview is easy. The interviewer is a senior manager, who asked a lot of question regarding my working experience and qualification.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in April 2008.

Interview

Submitted application form, got a call for interview, i prepared by attending mock interview sessions.
    One on one interview was conducted by the partner of Advisory services which lasted for 30 minutes.
    Interview was practical and based on all consulting services the firm had to offer. Look good, answer candidly and be motivated if you want to be noticed by the interviewer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for a better salary.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (Bucharest (Romania)) in August 2009.

Interview

Before the actual interviews there were tests (maths, english and accounting) that you had to pass. After there were two interviews, one with a HR responsible and an audit manager and the second with a audit Partner and a HR responsible.

Negotiation

There was no actual negociation, I received an offer and I accepted it.

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY in August 2011.

Interview

It was an interview as an audit assistant for the financial services department and there was only 1 round of interview. It was a group interview and the senior manager mainly asked questions to align the interviewee's expectation with the company's and ascertain the interviewee's fit with the company e.g. how long do you project you will stay in this job? Why did you choose financial services instead of general audit? It's tough, so why audit? There was no technical question asked, so chills (:

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked, "How would you respond when you have a conflicting viewpoint with your senior on an auditing issue?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

the salary was fixed across the board for all A1s.