EY Audit Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 19, 2017

2.6

104 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Submitted my application through my university's online job application software, got to pick the time I wanted to interview and upon checking in, was called to interview with one of their recruiters.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Stamford, CT) in October 2017.

Interview

First round was digital and was focus on behavior questions. Second round was interviewed by partner and manager. They are very easy going people. We had an easy conversation and just briefly went through my resume.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

the interviewers weren't uptight. All questions were behavioral questions, the flow was very conversational. Started with 15min buffer time and then 30 min interview. The company I interned with before is their client so there were a lot of people the interviewer knows in my team.

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Edison, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

It's a digital interview. 5 questions plus 1 optional question. I have 10 attempts for each question and then submit the recorded answers. I heard the result the following week and was invited to on-campus interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me a skill/experience/qualification that you don't mention, but you think it will benefit you in this role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Chapel Hill, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview on campus with one of the Audit Seniors. It was more of a conversation than an interrogation. I had the opportunity to ask several questions about the company and the culture in the Raleigh office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Boulder, CO) in September 2017.

Interview

They started doing one way video interviews. You record yourself responding to their questions and submit it. It is awkward and uncomfortable and doesn't give you a chance to ask them questions.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Once the application is in their system- for campus hires, EY employees visit Campus and talk about their jobs, then you are pre-screened for an interview process based on your initial conversations (informal) and asked to schedule a time for on campus interviews. If you pass, you are invited to a social event, followed by an office visit, which is where they make the offer.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I was contacted by campus recruiter for a phone interview. Heard back about in office interview a week later. I will be going into the office in about a week from now.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New Orleans, LA) in October 2016.

Interview

My first interview was easy. The partner asked me about myself and my interests and background. The more difficult parts were the dinners. There were two, each the night before an interview. I am on the shy side so I probably seemed nervous. Even on the day of the office visit, there was plenty of time for social interaction and other recruits outshined me in that area. If I could change anything I would learn more about sports (football) so that I could find common ground with the other recruits (none of whom were of my ethnic or even academic/socioeconomic background) and be better prepared to explain the shortcomings on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the gap in your resume.   2 Answers

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

I applied through college career service website. First round interview was on campus and lasted about half an hour. Second round interview was on-site at the office. Three 30 minutes back-to-back interview with partners and senior managers.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with multiple tasks at the same time? What's your biggest strength and weakness?   Answer Question