EY Audit Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Audit Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2017

2.6

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I was contacted by campus recruiter for a phone interview. Heard back about in office interview a week later. I will be going into the office in about a week from now.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about EY?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New Orleans, LA) in October 2016.

Interview

My first interview was easy. The partner asked me about myself and my interests and background. The more difficult parts were the dinners. There were two, each the night before an interview. I am on the shy side so I probably seemed nervous. Even on the day of the office visit, there was plenty of time for social interaction and other recruits outshined me in that area. If I could change anything I would learn more about sports (football) so that I could find common ground with the other recruits (none of whom were of my ethnic or even academic/socioeconomic background) and be better prepared to explain the shortcomings on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the gap in your resume.   2 Answers

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

I applied through college career service website. First round interview was on campus and lasted about half an hour. Second round interview was on-site at the office. Three 30 minutes back-to-back interview with partners and senior managers.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with multiple tasks at the same time? What's your biggest strength and weakness?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hattiesburg, MS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Hattiesburg, MS) in January 2016.

Interview

Very easy and conversation based. They basically let the interview open to me, as I asked questions and controlled the direction. Overall I thought it went well but did not receive a offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

One on one on campus interview. Mostly behavorial questions with one or two technical questions mixed in. The interviewer was nice. But didn't prepare for the technical questions at all. Caught me off guard.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Denver, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

Senior manager and partner focused more on behavioral behavioral questions. Each interview with them lasted 30 minutes long for the final round. Panel interview with new associates and interviewees was useless, plenty of awkward silence.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Villanova, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Villanova, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

I had an on campus interview with EY. The night before the interview, there was an optional dinner/networking reception for all students who were going to be interviewed. It was nice to get the chance to speak with some employees before the actual interview. The interview took place at my college's career center. I spoke with a younger current employee while I was waiting for my interviewer to become available. Once he was, we had a one on one interview for about 30 minutes.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

The interview process was very enjoyable. Everyone was very friendly and I felt very comfortable throughout the process. The phone interview was very general and mostly asked questions about what I am looking to do. The one on one interviews consisted of a dinner the night before and two interviews the day of.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I applied through the on-campus website and in the EY website too. I got the first round on-campus interview and nothing unexpected. They will ask you to talk about yourself, basically going through your resume. Besides that, they will ask behavioral question, such as teamwork etc. Did not proceed to the second round interview.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY in October 2014.

Interview

The first round was on campus with a partner. He was really nice and friendly. We had an easy and nice conversation revolving around audit career in general. I got invited to second round, which was an office visit. It was 1 day long process with dinner and social activities with current employees the night before the interview. Then I had two interviews back to back with a manager and a senior managers. It was a nice experience overall. Everybody was welcoming and friendly. I was bummed to learn that I didn't get an offer.