EY Audit Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 19, 2017

2.6

104 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Started off at a FInance & Accounting recruiting event at my school, I met all the recruiters and gave them my resume. From there, I was invited to my first round interview through an e-mail as well as an invite to a pre-interview social. After my first round in their office, I was invited to my round 2 interview with another invite to a pre-interview dinner/social. The 2nd round consisted of 3 interviews, all of them were 30 minutes each consisting of 2 managers and a partner. It was a full day process where we also had a tour of the office.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

The guys who interviewed me was a senior manager from chicago office, and is nice. We talked around 35 minutes and he gave around 10 questions.

Interview Questions

• how did you build relationship with client and team member. He threw the question when I was talking about what I see myself in five years, and mentioned relationship.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

first interview through school
    second interview at the office with pre-interview dinner
    two interviews with a partner and a senior manager and one panel with associates

Interview Questions

• asking combinations of questions at the same time and requesting to summarize the answer   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Pre-night. Everyone chat with your interviewers.
    Then next day interview. Mine was very conversational. Questions about my resume and two behavioral questions.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Pre interview dinner
    interview with a senior, a manger and a partner

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Written Test>> Group Interview>> Partner Interview, No Technical questions at all in the partner interview, just be yourself and let the partner knows your motivation

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

First round interview at school, second round interview at the office. The company covered the traveling and hotel expenses. There was a pre-interview dinner to network and interact with the interviewers and other professionals at the company.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral interview, give an example of a time you demonstrated leadership   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

I had 1 campus and 1 office interview. The interview process was quite detailed. They told me specifically to go into as much detail as possible for every question they asked. They had social evening before campus interview and I knew exactly who was going to interview me. The process was very friendly. Office interview was half a day long affair with breakfast and lunch. Beware, the partners or people about to interview you might sit beside you during breakfast and you wouldnt even come to know! So watch what you speak!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No. I wanted to go to EY so I did not negotiate.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kon Hang (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Kon Hang (Hong Kong)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online. one assessment test around 20 mins, and 2 round interview, First is HR interview. Second is manager interview. The process is quite difficult, and I got the offer next day after the manager interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2011.

Interview

Experienced hire, Very short interview, mainly about my previous experience at E&Y. promised they will call back.