EY Audit Intern Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

My first interview was an on-campus interview-- mainly behavioral questions and a run through of my resume. Second interview, I was invited to the EY office and interviewed by 3 people including HR. Mainly behavioral as well, asking predominantly about my track for the CPA exam. Then after the interview I got a tour of the office. People were very nice and friendly, great work environment. I got the offer within two weeks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

Applied through my school and had an on-campus interview (1:1). Pretty standard behavioral interview, nothing fancy. Made it to 2nd round in NY and had two 1:1 interviews with a manager and partner. All very nice people. Still, only behaviorals. Went out to lunch with staff members and was treated to a sushi lunch (on their tab of course). Great day overall. Got the offer two days later and accepted.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with failure?   1 Answer