EY Audit Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 2, 2017

2.8

282 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Staff Interview

Interview

recruited from college, and go through several levels of interview even up to partner level

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Audit Staff Interview

Interview

One phone interview which consisted of some behavioral questions and other basic "tell me about yourself" type questions. After this there was a office visit which consisted of three half hour interviews with partners/managers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at E&Y versus other big accounting firms?   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

2 interviews, lots of networking - basic behavioral

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Audit Staff Interview

Interview

waiting for the second round interview

Audit Staff Interview

Interview

Through university career service, met the office partner at the first campus interview. A week later received notice of second interview. About a week later, had a social event, following with the formal interview in the office. The staff and managers in the office are friendly and nice to chat. Interview was fairly easy, no accounting questions were asked.

Audit Staff Interview

Interview

The hiring process was morderate difficulty. I maintained a good GPA. I got the job through an Emerging Leaders Program that the Company offered at my school. The people I interviewed with were very open and easy to talk to. I liked the interview process as it was manageable. The recruiter was very nice and helpful throughout the whole process.

Audit Staff Interview

Interview

on campus interview, most of time just go through resume

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Richmond, VA).

Interview

1:1 phone interview, 4 behavioral questions about teamwork and leadership experience, very typical interview. around 20 mins. I thought I did better than any of my previous interviews, but receive rejection very fast

Audit Staff Interview

Interview

All the interviewers are super nice. There's no tricky question or behavioral question involved. Most of the questions were about the impression to the firm and any related working experience like internship.

Audit Staff Interview

Interview

first round of interviews were general questions. laid back conversational interview. the second interview was at their office. they are very good at letting you know within 2 week what their final decision is. one two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve thirteen fourteen fifteen sixteen.

Interview Questions

• they made everyone get up and say what their name is, where they went to school, what position they were applying for, and name something interesting about themselves. fairly awkward.   Answer Question